Training a Dog - Thoughts please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Training a Dog - Thoughts please

Post by happiness80 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi all,

Ive had quite a few dreams with particular dogs in them. Here is my most recent dream:

I was at a park near a home I had lived in previously like when I used to go to college. In this I had just got a new German Shepard and was a the park to train it. The german shepard was eager and excited to go here and there but I knew he had to be trained first. I had him on a leash except it was a chain.

In past dreams Ive dream of very specific types of dogs. In reality I love dogs lived with them all my life. In this dream no particular emotion stood out just that I was there with my new dog and knew he had to be trained.
Any thoughts would be great and also why specific breeds would stand out in my dreams?
thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training a Dog - Thoughts please

Post by owen on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:10 am

I would like to know what are the specific breeds of dogs you saw in your other dreams? were you training them too?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:58 am

Hi Owen, In one dream a while back I saw two small brown terriors like the small toy like ones standing and it was like they were guarding or protecting me. I felt major peace when waking up from this dream

In one dream I saw lots of newborn puppies they were airesdale terriors - the ones with the longish noses. They were just running around all over the place and i watched

In this one its a german shepard.

I havent had contact with these types of breeds lately they just appeared in my dreams for reasons im still trying to understand :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:37 am

Hi happiness,
there are several meanings of dog in a dream, it depends how the dog behaves toward the dreamer or to other person in a dream, if it is friendly, nice or aggressive.
there is a common cliche that says ´¨dog is a man´s best friend¨ I believe your dreams about dogs represents your friends in real life, and breeds represents their behavior towards you. Your dream shows a pleasant relationship between you and dogs you saw in your dreams, a friend who protects you (brown terrier), having new freinds (new born puppies), a friend who needs your guidance (german shepherd).

I hope this may help you.

God bless!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi Owen,

Thanks for your thoughts I will pray about it but it does give me a different perspective of the dreams. I was thinking the German shepard could possibly represent me and training or keeping my emotions under control? Im still bringing this dream about the German Shepard in prayer because I do sense it is important or has a deeper meaning if that makes sense :) Thanks for your thoughts they were helpful :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:03 pm

happiness80 wrote:Hi Owen,I was thinking the German shepard could possibly represent me and training or keeping my emotions under control?

I totally agree with that.

I thought of that too before I post my first reply. But I forgot to include it.

Just keep on seeking because He is the God who reveals secrets.

God bless!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top