Prince William Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince William Dream

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:36 pm

I had this dream more than a year ago, this was before Prince William and Katie got engaged. Anyway, I dreamt I was running away from Prince William, he was pursuing me. I had the sense that it was best for me to run away from him even though I didn't want to. His brother, Prince Harry was showing me where to hide and avoid him, it was funny I would see Prince William coming and I would hide behind a column, it was like he never saw me and he would be looking for me. Anyway, I notice that PW stopped pursuing me, I saw him in the far distance helping this older lady on a bus, she was fussing at him, hitting him with her bags. I was so sad and disappointed that he was not chasing me anymore, I figured he got tired and moved on. I looked away with my head down and went on my way. As soon as I turn my back, PW grabs me from behind saying "gotcha", I was so happy. He asks me to marry him and I agreed. He suggests that we keep it a sercet until his family knows first. So, he takes his coat pulls it over me so no one sees me. We went walking to his family's house. The paparazzi were there, all lined off to his house, I was under the coat so I didn't see them but I heard them shouting, I felt them poking me trying to figure out who I was. Finally, we were a few feet from entering the house when this woman dressed in total black grabs me away from PW. I couldn't see her face b/c she had this black veil across her face. Anyway I was exposed and this woman was just holding me as we stared at each other. The paparazzi were upset, they told her this is not how it's suppose to happen and they started telling her to let go of me and she does. Then PW and I went into the house and were married. Next scene, honeymoon night, we were in our bedroom and I asked him if he was still with Katie. In the dream I saw her face but I thought of a woman I know IRL, he said no. Then suddenly this man enters our room accusing PW of having something of his. PW had no clue what this man was talking about and he was telling me not to worry his guards would be here soon, the man got upset and starting shooting at us. PW covers me with his body so he got most of the bullets and I got shot in the left leg. Scene changes, I was on this balcony looking down, I see PW bleeding everywhere on the ground, people were standing around him doing nothing, planning what they will tell the media. I was in complete shock, the scene was so sad, anyway, I woke up with a HUGE bang in my head (I would never forget that) it was like 3am. I was so disturbed, I started to pray. Recently, I thought about this dream and started to pray for the meaning. I know the dream was long but does it speak to anyone?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prince William Dream

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:56 am

I forgot to mention I have no attraction to Prince William in real life, I think he and Katie will make a beautiful married couple. So, in this case I think Prince William represents someone else, any thoughts???

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Hi gissy,

Your dream is quite long, but IŽll try.
Prince William is the Prince of Peace, the Lord Jesus. He is running after you because He loves you so much. You also love Him, you want His love. Everytime you dont feel His love or His presence in you, you begin to doubt, and feel sad, disappointed. But the fact is God did not stop loving. Marriage is the most intimate covenant, the Bride of Christ.

Paparazzi represents people who think you are not worthy to be HIs bride because you are just ordinary girl. the black woman is the enemy trying to stop you from your covenant with HIM. the honeymoon in the bedroom means an intimate love between bride and Groom, assuring each other for their love. the man who accuses PW about something he has, could mean spiritual condemnation or jugdements. But the condemnation has fallen to Jesus on the cross, this why PW covered you with HIs body.

God is willing to sacrifice anything He has just to make you safe and sound to prove that He loves you so much. And He will never stop pursuing after you.

Your dream is so romantic and full of love.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Hi Owen, thanks for looking at my dream. I love how you described it. I first thought of PW as being Jesus because I know usually dreaming of marriage/husbands represent Jesus being are husbands and bridegroom. But couple things seem uncharacteristic....Why in the dream did I felt it was best to run away from PW and why was Prince Harry helping me avoid PW? Also, in the dream the woman in black completely grabs me away from PW. When I was trying to interpret the dream and I place Jesus as PW; a scripture came to my mind John 10:29, which Jesus is saying "no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand." And that lady snatched me out of his arms. I am thinking PW may not be Jesus. And the feeling I got from the paparazzi was not that I was unworthy but more like they were condemning the lady in black b/c she revealed me in the wrong way. Which is unusual for them b/c all they care about is the shot! And that's pretty bad if you have the paparazzi condemning you, they are usually sharks in the business!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:44 am

hi Gissy2,is it possible this is a literal dream?

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:53 am

Gissy2 wrote:Why in the dream did I felt it was best to run away from PW and why was Prince Harry helping me avoid PW?

I believe that God is perfectly romantic and gentle to His bride.
And I also believe that God is not KJ (kill joy), I mean He has a sense of humor.
He is not a god (like the greeks gods) who is always angry and serious, always frowning, ready to punish. He is a God who gives surprises and excitement because He is joy and full of life. And He enjoys being with His bride.

In your dream I believe, the hide and seek part with Prince Harry, is a demostration of courtship between HIm and His church. I just believe it to be so, and I dont see it in a negative sense.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:53 pm

ok owen, thanks for your input.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:23 pm

hi Kelly, my gut feeling is it is literal, except Prince William of course. I was curious to see if anyone saw the dream as literal as well. The dream was very disturbing in the end, I couldn't get back to sleep when I saw PW dying on the ground, it was hard.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Well, we need to pray for him then!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:05 pm

I don't think Prince William is literal but just in case I have been praying for him every time I remember the dream!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:22 pm

any other thoughts?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:08 pm

Sponsored content