Going to another country which is a garden. 2 dreams Garden with ocean wedding, and aunt and uncles house and bedrooms with great grandmother.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to another country which is a garden. 2 dreams Garden with ocean wedding, and aunt and uncles house and bedrooms with great grandmother.

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:46 am

I had traveled to another place/country with a friend but it was more like a garden. I told myself that I better pick some flowers to remember the place and I went up along the edge of the garden wall where there were these beautiful flowers on long stems. I'd never seen them before. I picked one from each group and each one was different, delicate, and beautiful.
I remember a group there that was a class of elementary school kids, mostly girls that I remember. It seems that I became a part of them and they were not nice to me.
I don't remember one part of the dream very clearly enough to tell. Then the next part is my friend had these babies in a buggy, sleeping. I think I was either sitting in there or standing next to it. She said that one was older than the other, the little baby was older than the big almost year old baby... Don't know how that works...
Then, I am going along the edge of the garden wall with a camera taking pictures of this "ocean" that had islands of flowers scattered all about and a wedding was going on. I was taking ground level shots where the camera was near the ground and shots from where I was up on the garden wall. They were all zoomed in shots too.

I had another dream where my aunt and uncle had moved and I was in there new house. I looked in the bathroom and it was one of those small half baths in the front entry way. It was beautiful, can't remember what it looked like. Then I asked her if I could see her bedroom and she said "sure". I go in what I thought was her bedroom and it was messy with being unpacked. There were two separate beds across the wall from eachother. They had fancy wood wall closets where they would go up into when you didn't need them. They were very nice plush one person beds with rich dark colored bed spread. I was confused, the room was nice, but it wasn't romantic and not nearly as nice as their old room, and the beds were separate. I got the idea that maybe that wasn't their bedroom so I go down to the next room and it was wow!
I knew it was their bedroom. The room was decorated in dark carved wood everything. It was nicer than their old room.
My great grandmother was living there too (irl she died several years ago and I've never dreamed of her). My aunt said that she needed to be brought in out of the rain because she was sitting outside in a chair. I had the feeling that she had been out there a while (irl she had alzheimers) because she had alzheimers and didn't know any better. So, she comes in and she is tall like in irl and I greet her "hi grandmama..." and hug her and she has a questioning look on her face and asked "who are you"? I told her that "I'm... your granddaughter, remember"? I noticed her face was nice filled out like an old person and she didn't have wrinkles, her skin was a nice pale complexion. I told her that she looks very nice. She didn't have wrinkles because she was Very old, it's not like that irl...

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to another country which is a garden. 2 dreams Garden with ocean wedding, and aunt and uncles house and bedrooms with great grandmother.

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Everyone in at the wedding was wearing white. Sounds like the wedding of the church and Yeshua but why am I taking pictures?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to another country which is a garden. 2 dreams Garden with ocean wedding, and aunt and uncles house and bedrooms with great grandmother.

Post by owen on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:26 pm

hind'sfeet wrote: It seems that I became a part of them and they were not nice to me.

How did you know they were not nice to you?

Was your grandma a Christian?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:36 pm

I don't remember exactly but I think they were being snotty and excluding me.

I don't think she was, as far as I know she wasn't. She believed in evolution from a book I saw in her house... No one talks about it.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:39 pm

the friend who travelled with you was the same friend with babies in the buggy?

sorry I have to ask you questions because your dreams are quite long.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Yeah, the same one.
Sorry, I tried to not be so detailed, just couldn't figure out what was important.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:21 pm

dream 1, being in a beautiful place tells your spiritual level or where you are in your spiritual life. Flowers usually mean grace of God. God is always providing grace in every area of your life(different flowers). Those kids represent christian or nonchristian people who find you different or maybe wierd because of the life or presence of God in you, in the way you act and in the way you speak, this is why they are snotty and they exclude you. (it makes sense because we cannot cover the LIGHT in us).
Your friend represent church leader/s you know, perhaps leader/s in your church, who are involved in ministries(babies) the little baby who is older means a ministry that is not growing or without fruits inspite of many years, the big baby but younger means a ministry or church work with visible spiritual growth or increasing fruits.
Now, this is the best, the camera with zoom is to capture events, even long distant places. It means that God has given you ability and grace to see what is going on in the church, what God is doing in that church, zoom means to see beyond our natural eyes, to see things in the Spirit, to see things clearly.

(2nd dream, to follow in the other post)

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:44 pm

I'll reply tomorrow!! Thank you Owen!! Thank you Father Yah!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm

dream 2, dreaming to move to another house could mean having a better new life, or a better way of life, or a changed life, it can be spiritual, relational, or emotional,etc. as long as it is for the better. you were there in their new house means you are part of the change of this coupleīs lives, or you have have witnessed it and contributed something into their lives that caused changes for the better.

about your grandma, you saw her with nice complexion, and, she looks very nice without wrinkles. I believe it means, the painful memories she left in the family has been healed.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:46 pm

I'll reply backwards :)

Well, my grandparents don't talk about their pasts unless asked. Even then not much is said. My grandmama revealed that papa had not been treated well in school when he was growing up, wouldn't be still...

My aunt and uncle went to get marriage counseling last summer. They help me with my problems, counseling me... They know more about me than my parents...

That's really exciting that He's letting me be able to see like that!!

I found this exciting thing on Grace:
http://globalgracenews.org/global/grace/grace_flows_in_worry_free_areas_of_your_life/

I can def. see that. I grew up with that but I don't want to be treated like that because I'm worldly weird but because the Light of Yeshua shines in me.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 pm

hind'sfeet wrote:I can def. see that. I grew up with that but I don't want to be treated like that because I'm worldly weird but because the Light of Yeshua shines in me.

Lk 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
Lk 6:23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward [is] great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Yeshua Adonai called you blessed, and He said you have to rejoice about it.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:20 pm

I remember, I read your dream about the curtain and the bugs in your parentīs bedroom.

bugs can mean spiritual annoyance such as lies, insults, verbal quarrels or attacks, which are not true. and it happened with in family premises. the repellent you use means you know how to apply Godīs protection in your life so that it wont hurt you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Wow, yeah, I was thinking it meant spiritual annoyances... I'm thinking that it is my mom, she does all of that to me.
This sounds like Yah is reminding me that what she does to me is spiritual and I need to respond spiritually rather than fleshly. She triggers me and I respond in the fleshly manner, normally. Right now I have no feelings one way or another toward her, which I'm glad.
I was just speaking to a friend of mine at church who came out of drug addiction years ago, Yeshua delivered her, and she was telling me how He had give her the peace to respond in a Godly manner to her parents. She said that they used to trigger her too.

I thought I had posted a response to your previous reply...
I have a question. You don't necessarily have to be talking about Yeshua and what He does for you to the person before they shun you, to be able to rejoice? Like, it doesn't "count" if they are shunning you because of your own weirdness. I often don't know which one they (usually the Christians) are not quite accepting me for. How am I supposed to know if it's because of Yeshua? I feel like I can't rejoice unless I know for sure.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:00 pm

I believe I have two reasons for that.

1. Being wierd for Christīs sake really counts. wierd because we follow His righteousness. The sad fact is, which we can not avoid, there are proffessing Christians around us, they said they are christians but they deny Him in their actions. Yeshua talks about it in His parable of the sheep and the goat. this is why christians with true fruits are shunned by professing christians. the sheep and the goat cannot have true fellowship.

2. Normally, people gets along with each other if they share the same life principle, interests, values, belief, faith etc.
Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they agreed?
If you are true and honest, you cannot bear to stay with liars and thieves. If you live your life in the Word of God, you can not bear to be with those who compromise His word.

therefore, if people avoid you because you do what is right in Godīs eyes, then you have to rejoice, because it is not you whom they are avoiding, it is Yeshua.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Ah, I see, thank you :hooray:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top