about 8 women giving birth to babies and arrogant pridful babies delivering them

View previous topic View next topic Go down

about 8 women giving birth to babies and arrogant pridful babies delivering them

Post by rachel07 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:56 pm

so i had this dream in the summertime. it started out i was walking through this school kind of secertly. the Holyspirit was guiding me he needed to show me somthing. we got to this room and this room had like eight delivering tables with woman on them giving birth to babies. But there were babies delivering the babies.( the were arogant prideful and thought they knw how to deliver.) any ideas?

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about 8 women giving birth to babies and arrogant pridful babies delivering them

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Sharing ideas for you to pray about. I believe this is a prophetic dream. The school ~ a place where one gains knowledge.

When a baby is born, in a dream it is a symbol of a new thing, like a new ministry, new goal new road that you are on, a new way of looking at things.

The ones who are helping deliver the babies are babies...( in the Bible a baby drinks the milk, symbolic of reading the word of God but the mature Christian eats the meat, the meat being not just reading but actually doing the will of God...big difference)

The arrogant ones delivering the babies are possibly ones who are not walking in the word of God. There are those who call themselves Chrstians, and I believe they truly believe that they are but they deny the power of God. In my experience these are the ones who become outraged when a born again believer shares that the gifts of the spirit are real and work in the children of the living God.

Another idea, the number 8, I was told, is a number of completion. I have my own belief that God in His true church, puts His children into the places that He wants them to be...I also know there are church ministries out there, with people running them that are not chosen by God, but by man only, and not only that, but some of those churches may not allow the Holy Spirit much room at all if any. I see a change coming and I believe that God is calling out His children from the church without belief in HIS POWER.

Hope some of this makes sense. moreover these are ideas that God is showing me, but just like the word of God will reveal different things to different people, so will dreams, so I pray you will only believe what God confirms to you.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about 8 women giving birth to babies and arrogant pridful babies delivering them

Post by cgomez on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:07 pm

thumbs :praiseg-d: :glory: This is an amazing dream and revelation!

cgomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top