a new white house and two territorial judgemental dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new white house and two territorial judgemental dogs

Post by rachel07 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:36 pm

so i had this dream that i was across the street looking at this big white house it was new! it was sitting on a small hill. while there was plenty of brand new vehicles like mini vans and like suvs in the driveway. I was so excited and full of the holy spirit with a new kind of boldness. as i was walking forward the holyspirit kept telling me to go forward. while these other spirit told me they r going to bite you u shouldnt go. and tried to make me fearful. while i was diserning two dogs who were barking and i dicerned that they were judging me and they dont even know me. they didnt think i should be there. they were like territorial (the dogs seemed female and young(20s) if they were peopl) then i just kept going caus of the supernatural boldness and i put my had down to the dogs and started to talk to them nicely and they liked me and thought wrong about me. any ideas

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new white house and two territorial judgemental dogs

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi Rachel. This web site is great for looking up symbols and learning some of the meanings behind what you are dreaming. I usually look up the symbols if they are unusual or I havent dreamed of that symbol before. I am not a modrator here so i want you to take my ideas with a grain of salt and stay in prayer to God so that He will confirm the message to you.

What I see is that in this dream you have a new boldness in Christ, you are going to walk in that boldness in a new ministry, in a bigger and new way, (as in your home) and you may have new venues (your many new vehicles) and you will have opposition (the dogs, territorial and judgemental) funny because in the Bible days a "dog" was a person void of God. In your dream you even pacify your enemies...I am not saying that I know all of what God has for you. but I have had similar dreams of god showing me that He has plans for me in my life. I also know that the most important thing you can do is continue to get closer and closer to your God, for His will to unfold in your life. If you find out more please post it, I will continue to pray for revelation in your life.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:16 pm

i kinda knew what my dream meant already. God usally reveals them to me and i just wanted conformation. thankyoou your right on! thankyou for taking the time to read it. also i believe i am about to walk into a new ministry that im gona be part of. and i believe their is gona be a few people who are even christians who might be like wow really? her? but God has been seriously pruning and developing the gifts and talents in me. for awile. i still of course have a way to go we all do.but he has also given two other people a similar dream with judgmental animals and new vehicals in them! God is goood! but i am wondering about that dream with the 8 woman giving birth to 8 babies and so on. do u think it ties into theses dreams about the new ministry im about to go in? cus in this ministry theres i believe alot of babie christians who dont quite live the christian life(u know them by their fruits i dont wana judge) hmmmm..... what do u think?

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Rachael,

This is going to be a specific instance in the near future when you are being led by the spirit. It's literally prophetic. When it happens please come back and share. Pay attention for a few events that remind you perfectly of this and see if it doesn't fit perfectly.

Love,

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 am

thankyou mia. i will make sure i do pay close attention and then i will come back and share.

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top