A Broken tooth...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Broken tooth...

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:42 pm

I had this dream that my mother & i were on our way home from the store...A man came up to us with a gun & robbed us...He hancuffed me & my mother stood us next to each other & walked away...I was trying to free my hands from the cuffs & in the proces my bottom right tooth broke at the top. After I got the cuffs off I freed my mom. I ended up at a store where my friends were playing poker I decided to sit in on a game...I was picking at the broken tooth with my tongue when the rest of the tooth came clean out of my gum in three piece's the gum sealed up & was healed...I took it to a man & he looked at it...The tooth had this deep yellow color to it almost like it was rotting...He said it had to be cleaned. underneath the yellow color the tooth was white... thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Broken tooth...

Post by Lori Lane on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:10 pm

Hi, I was wondering if you are currently experiancing situations in life at this time that are leaving you feeling powerless and vulnerable? It seems to me that you will overcome and the Lord is going to heal you of some emotional maybe even spiritual turmoil. This is just something for you to pray about. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top