High School Reunion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

High School Reunion

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:28 pm

I had a dream last night that took place at my aunt's house in Florida but the house in the dream wasn't her IRL house, it was a similar style (one level ranch style) but was older and more sparsely furnished, not nearly as nice as her home IRL. It seemed like my family was either living with her or visiting her because we each had our own rooms.

In the first scene, I was in my mother's room and saw a mouse crawling under the wall to wall carpeting. I pressed down on the carpet with my hand to block its path so it was forced to change it's direction. I kept pressing the carpet to redirect its path and then hit the carpet with my hand to scare the mouse and make it go back where it came from. This worked. I remember thinking that I had just done the same thing in my bedroom and didn't like the fact that this house was in an area where there were a lot of field mice because this was going to become an ongoing issue.

When I went into the living room, there were friends of mine from high school there. I began talking with them and gradually more of my classmates and their families began to appear. It was turning into a reunion. One family befriended my older son and they were going outside to play football. I was talking with several people but there was one person I wasn't so keen on having there because he tended to act out when he got drunk. I realized that I was running out of food and drink and didn't have enough money to go out to buy more (at least not enough for such a large group of people) and was embarrassed by this. People were starting to get antsy and I could tell that they were starting to get bored (not to mention hungry) but I hadn't planned to have a large party, it was supposed to be a small gathering! nerd

Someone started passing around a paper cup to collect donations from everyone since it couldn't become a potluck meal. I put in a $20 bill and saw that there were lots of $20/$10/$5 bills in the cup as well as singles and coins which made me feel relieved. A couple of friends and I got ready to go to the grocery store to get food and drink so that we could have a BBQ. End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: High School Reunion

Post by lola21st on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Anyone?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi,

are you a leader or one of the ministers or maybe in a position in a particular church?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi Owen -

No, I'm not in a leadership position at my church. The closest thing to a leader type role in a ministry is here at Mia's site.

flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:47 pm

the first scene is about family issue. mouse are gnawing animals (rodents) they destroy things by shredding into pieces. This could mean that there is something in family relationship which causes pains or hurts, slowly eating the trust and harmony. But God has given you wisdom to stop this,He gave you divine strategy to get rid of these mice.

I believe, the high school reunion can mean group of people from your past and present. God will or has lead them to you so that you may able to bless them by His word.

You may expect small things but God means big things. Your unpreparedness is caused by your hesitation and limiting God for Him to be able to use you.

But God will surprise you because He means big things for your life.

I hope this makes sense.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Yes, it makes sense! thumbs I'm going to pray into your interpretation some more, I think you raised some relevant thoughts that I need to pray more about because they resonate... Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top