Is this confirmation from God?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this confirmation from God?

Post by christmaidservant on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:43 am

I had prayed and asked God what he wanted me to do as far as in my career, instead of going my route. I had a dream of a lawyer, just a random person. I prayed about it and left it alone. I dreamed about it again and then two other times.

Then lastly, I said God, law school is not for me. I'm not that type of girl. I am more of a background girl. So I went to bed and had another dream.

I walked into my house and went straight to my bathroom. My bathroom was clean, but a book was left in there. So I grabbed the book and took it to my room. I layed the book on my bed and then proceeded to look out the window. For some reason, after I looked out the window, (which outside was a beautiful sunny day), I felt that I should study from the book. I got on my bed and opened the book, It was a law book. When I looked at the name to see who left the book for me....it said Misha. When I looked Misha up, it said the name meant One who is like God...

Is this conformation?

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this confirmation from God?

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:03 am

Sounds like it to me!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christmaidservant on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:25 am

Thanks hind'sfeet. That is so crazy. I registered for the LSAT exam though. I'll definitely have to go with God on this one because I don't want anything to do with law school.

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:18 am

My great grandfather was a lawyer. He died in the 40's so I never even came close to meeting him. He was a champion for the Native Americans Commander-in-Chief of the Veterans of Foreign Wars -
He was a champion of the cause of federal responsibility for disabled veterans and their dependents, and the widows, orphans and dependent parents of deceased veterans.. He was retired Navy and eventually was unanimously elected as Commander in Chief. I don't know if he was saved or not but I like to believe that he was.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top