Dog's mouth messed up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dog's mouth messed up

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:24 am

Hi everyone, before I write the dream, I am going to give you some background about why i am wondering if this dream is significant. For one, I have been praying for clarity in my life, as far as my love life (4 guys have told me how they feel about me romantically in the past 6 months, including 2 ex's), school (was supposed to graduate in december, but money got messed up, so now its on hold again), etc. There has been a lot of things going on, stuff seems to be held up, etc. Last night I had some alone time, so I tried to pray, and It seemed as if I couldn't...I tried praying in the spirit as well as in english....but all I ended up doing was, just asking God, why? and what is the deal? Eventually I laid down, popped in one of my bible cds and listened to it until I fell asleep. I listed to Romans and I Corinthians.....anyhoo, last night I had this dream, and I am wondering what it means. I haven't had a dream in months....so when I do dream, i know it means something.....here it goes:

I dreamt that I was at my mom and dad's house and my mother was coming in with groceries. Dad was standing in the front room as ma was walking in. I saw ma dodge something, then she said, Larry oh! eww! look at the dog! The dad looked and he was like, oh, man, what happened to you? I walked around the table, and it was our dog Rock (rock was a black labrador/dalmatian mix we had for 13 years, he has been dead for 2 or 3 years). His tongue looked like it had been ripped off or torn off...it made me think about how when you tear a piece of plastic how it has the strands on it. Well, he had bloodly looking stuff all over his face, it was like a brownish color, almost looked like diaraea (i dunno if i spelled that right)....some plopped on the floor. I remember seeing that and wondering if a dog had gotten to him or something, i thought it was wierd that only his tongue was messed up. As I looked at him, my heart hurt.....i could feel it in my body as well. In the next scene dad was trying to give him water, but it wasnt successful, so he took him to the vet, and the vet said being that his tongue wasnt able to be repaired, he had to put him down...as I woke up, both of my hands hurt...it didn't last long it was like a pulsing type of hurt and then it was over. Any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dog's mouth messed up

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:27 pm

A relationship in your past that has resurfaced that was 2 or 3 years ago, is trying to come back to life, but is unable to talk., A dog talking is a miracle right? But the tongue is cut off so it couldn't even talk even if it had the gift of speech. I would assume that your dad represents, the part of you that wants the relationship to heal and be restored, but I feel this may be the Lord saying, to end it completely.

Not sure who it may be referring to. I hope and pray this resonates with you.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:56 am

Hmmmmmm.....wow.....i gotta pray....man...thanks delightful soul.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:00 am

Its like two things come to mind....1. i recently got out of a 3 year bad relationship and he has been trying to come back around.....or...I have a good friend of mine that I have known for 10 years....and we were together 1 1/2 years of that 10...we broke up in 06. And he recently told me he still has feelings for me...sooooooo...I dunno which one.....in a way i look at the 3 year bad relationship, and it is like some part of me wants to still be cordial, but it may be best for me to leave it alone...and then the other guy...i can't let him go...for one, we're such good friends.....so...hmmmm...i gotta pray.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top