Tiolet flooded with feces

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tiolet flooded with feces

Post by 2nikki on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:40 am

I dreamed that I was in some type of business bldg. I was going to the restroom to change clothes to work out.I changed and found that I had to urinate quite badly. I lifted the tiolet seat to find it full of another persons feces. In my urgency I turned to the tub which was clean and I urinated there only to find there was no tissue and nothing else around to clean my self. There was a brown rug on the floor I searched for a clean section on the rug and Wiped myself with that section. Finally I got out of the restroom to enter another restroom which was clean to find a friend in the shower with thier nightgown and a pair of denim capris laid across her bed.What could this mean? In the background a woman was screamed get out in an angry voice.

2nikki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiolet flooded with feces

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:28 am

Business building - place of work, there for a purpose

Urinate - release of some kind

Lifting the seat - looking at your life and someone elses "garbage" is in it

The tub - you are trying to find somewhere to release something in your life so you turn to outside sources that are perhaps not entirely places that you would normally release in.......(like work)...when you do you find no tissue (support), so you try and find your own way (rug)

leaving restroom - leaving the place that is seemingly appropriate for the task of relieving oneself that had anothers trouble in it to go to a place that is appropriate and clean......this is important -

friend - something close to you

bedroom - an area of your life to do with intimacy.....
screaming woman - warning to leave what is unclean in your life.

I am not entirely sure if I have nailed this for you, although I hope some of what I have said has cleared a few grey areas and helped you to look at your own dream analytically.....

I feel that when people dream about faeces and rest rooms it is about the personal areas of our lives and that God is often dealing with areas in our lives that not many wish to touch......also too, toilets and bathrooms and bedrooms all in one place suggest to me a confusion of things in your life that could be disordered or rather a blending of the intimate areas and areas that need cleaning, so maybe I would conclude that you could be having issues in your life that are of an intimate (personal ) nature that you are airing in your business/work life that noone is willing to help you with, so you are searching in all the wrong places for answers and finally are told to leave by the woman (holy spirit) to a place where you will find the approporiate help?

Hope I have been a blessing, thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:51 am

hmm im wonderin that perhaps in ur werk life ther will be a situation wer u change clothes ,,so a change coming,, an in that process u u are releaved of somethings ,, but in the process u kood get caught up in someone elses crap, ,, blunt ,,,an maby thers no support 2 help clean up ,, [tissue],,u may end up invloving a frend ,, but this may end in confrontation, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:49 am

Hi 2nikki!

I have a slightly different take on this dream and if I'm way in left field please don't receive any of it and I send my apologies in advance...

In my dreams, using the bathroom often has to do with cleansing, letting go of things that are a hindrance to my walk in the Lord and/or a hindrance to something the Lord wants to do in my life. The things that need to go can include hurt, unforgiveness, bitterness/resentment, distrust, weak faith, worry, etc., or may include bad habits/unwise choices/something I'm not handling properly/sin/etc. Actually, the first set of items can be considered sin as well but that's another discussion... flower

In any event, I feel like this dream is more about the way you and a group that you're involved with or affiliated with (e.g., work, church, ministry, or group....not sure which one but one may resonate with you) are dealing with issues. Is there an issue that you and others are trying to work through, like a recent announcement or decision and there are several of you that are reacting to it and/or processing it in your own lives?

There's one person who may have handled their situation sloppily by just revealing/confessing something that's messy/complicated/a big deal and then just walking away - that part of your dream reminded me of those individuals who make a big, jaw dropping announcement then walk away from the situation and don't handle the fallout from their confession. In your case, you may have had something you needed to address but held back as long as you could but at the end of the day, you had to get it out as well (maybe there was an overlap with the other person's 'mess' and your 'stuff' couldn't be dealt with yet because the focus was still on the other person's issues) even if it meant that you didn't go about it in a conventional way (you used the tub instead of a toilet, etc.). It seems your friend in the other restroom is handling things in an orderly way (showering, old/new clothes laid out), yet there's one person who doesn't want anyone's help (the woman who screamed that everyone should get out...I understood this to mean that she wasn't your friend in the shower, pls let me know if I misunderstood).

Overall, I don't feel this situation is resolved as the dream doesn't appear to have an ending. I believe the Lord is giving you a view of what's going on and there are scriptures that my pastor gave us yesterday during church that made me think of you - I'm sharing them with you and pray that you are encouraged and blessed by them. I believe the Lord wants you to lean into Him more so that you can be healed and so that He can guide you and position you to receive the blessings that He has in store for you. Here they are:

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.

1 Peter 5:6-7 - Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, 7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Psalm 138:8 - The LORD will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.

Ecclesiates 3:11 - He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Lola,

thumbs

Amen

type

:hallelujah:

owen

View user profile