prayer request for salvation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prayer request for salvation

Post by luiza dsouza on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:05 am

1)Plse pray for the salvation of my friend Dinesh that the Lord Jesus will open his spiritual eyes to know Saviour Jesus and that he will accept Him as his Lord and Saviour and be filled with His Holy Spirit.

2)Also pray that the Lord will restore my brother's Joe's eyesight. He went blind 8 years ago.

3) For my brother Cajetan who is become lukewarm that he will rededicate his life to the Lord and be on fire for the Lord to serve Him.

luiza dsouza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prayer request for salvation

Post by traveller on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Hi Luiza, welcome to the board.
Let's pray:
Almighty God, I thank You for being the same yesterday, today and forever. We ask You for Dinesh's heart to be touched by your love for them and for them to give their life to You. We're praying for You to do a miracle in brother Joe's eyes. Remove anything that might be hindering his healing in whatever form or shape. We ask You to bring total healing and restoration so that He can see again. Holy Spirit, speak to brother Cajetan and rekindle the fire in him to serve You more than ever in spirit and truth. We thank You God, for You are our everything, our hope is in You, thank You for all the things You're doing in all of these lives. We thank You for Luiza's faith, bless them and keep them and give them Your peace. In Your name Jesus Christ we ask all this. Amen.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:03 am

Father,

We thank you for everything Father, we thank you for going before us and letting people to see the truth and that that truth will set you free. Father thank you for the salvation of Luiza Dsouza friends. I pray their hearts are soften and their eyes open and their ears hear. I pray they choose you today!

We give you praise and honor and glory,

your servant,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:39 pm

praying

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:49 pm

Sponsored content