Twins on the stairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twins on the stairs

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 pm

I was on a staircase with a group of unknown people it was outdoors, I have no idea why I was there or what I was doing. So, I saw these twin boys looking up at us at the bottom of the stairs, so they were coming up the stairs. I didn't know them so I thought they were coming for someone else. They approached me and they were looking at me, one of them called my name and he said they were here for me and was going to rape me. They grabbed me and forced me up the stairs, I started to scream and fight, I was so afraid but I realized that they were not so strong, the more I fought the loosier the grip they had on me and usually I was free. I ran down the stairs to my family, I was so shaken up and the people I was with didn't do anything, it was like nothing was happening!!!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twins on the stairs

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Anyone?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Hi Gissy2,

Im not an interpreter and havent taken the test but here are some thoughts;

Could these twins represent some fears you may have or possible concerns you may have?

"I started to scream and fight, I was so afraid but I realized that they were not so strong, the more I fought the loosier the grip they had on me and usually I was free"

This part of your dream stood out to me as being strong in the word and knowledge of God. When we fight with Gods word we are strong and Satan and his spirits that cause doubt, fears etc.. have no authority.

These were just some thoughts I had :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:02 am

thank you happiness you are right, I do have fears and worries and doubt, lately I have been mediating on this verse which I do know will strengthen me, thank you so much!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top