Animals, Church service/Dance, Husband (Really Learning to interpret dreams, PLEASE HELP)?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Animals, Church service/Dance, Husband (Really Learning to interpret dreams, PLEASE HELP)?!

Post by notmyname on Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:20 pm

Dream 10-22-08

Can you please assist me with my dream? I have tried to start interpreting so please share with me your thoughts as I am learning how to use the gift of interpreting dreams. Thanks for your assistance!

Scene 1

I was walking up a driveway (daytime) seemed to be early in the morning (about 7ish or 8ish), and as I was walking I noticed a few antique articles on the side of my pathway. Then I came to a bit more open space where I saw a lot of small brown bears and dogs that were laying everywhere around me (on the grass area). They were mixed in between one another (like there might be 3 bears beside each other and then a dog or 7 bears beside one another and then a dog. Also, they were in perfectly straight rows, in perfect alignment. They were neatly set, and they were all around. It’s as if it was hunting season, and some people came back and laid them out everywhere for them to come back and get them).

As I looked a bit closer, I saw that they all were dead. I was doing something else that took my attention away from them, but all of a sudden, I started seeing one of the bears (from a little ways across from me), starting to wake up. I got concerned, and was wondering what I was going to do. Then I saw one of the dogs starting to wake up. So, I immediately wanted to look for some kind of way to not get in there pathway or for them to even recognize us. I also felt as though my husband was with me now, but I didn’t see his face just knew of his presence.

Now, I saw the dog walk around the bear as if to show him where it should go or something. When I really looked at the dog, it wasn’t a dog after all, it was a wolf. So far, it seemed as if neither animal saw us. It seemed as if we were on the grounds of a mobile home community, and we were trying to ease away without being seen. Then I realized that the bear finally saw us (I believe the wolf directed him), and it started getting a bit bigger as it started coming towards us, so I started to go towards one of the mobile homes to try to get away. I went banging on one of the mobile home doors and no one came to the door. There door was open, but it had a screen on it.

Then all of a sudden, I see my mother-in-law come running out of the mobile home (directly across from where I was knocking), with a bucket full of water. She was running towards the bear, and said, “Naw, this is what is needed to get rid of these bears”.

(I see that BEAR=Destroyer and WOLF=Predator. However, I am wondering if this scene is pertaining to me or my husband regarding his business plans for this season of his/our lives. MOTHER-IN-LAW= Legalist church; meddler; trouble, etc., but in this dream (and in the natural), it seems to me that she is either representing herself (which is so much like a true mom to me or just a nice person herself) either way, she seems to be MOTHER=Source in this dream and the bucket of WATER=Spirit (Spirit of God) and for me to pray and release the Holy Spirit to work on my husband/our behalf. What do you think?)

Scene 2a

I was standing in a church service, in the 2nd row to the front (on the right side), standing in a praise dance white garment dress in the line with other ladies to the left of me dancing in the same garment as I was in as well. The first row was totally empty. Then I ended up seeing one of my friends named Rolanda come in with her husband and sit down in the pew not too far behind me. Well, I thought that they both sat down, but Rolanda ended up beside me now on my right side (at the end of the pew/dressed in regular dress clothes), and gave me a hug. When we hugged, I looked down on the pew and there was a box of chocolate candies (just like the box that she got me for a part of my bridal shower gift). I said to her, “Oh, those are the candies you got me for my bridal shower”. Then, she opened the box and got me one and fed me one of the pieces of candies.

Now, while she came up, hugged, and communed, there was some female (mid aged woman) who was dressed in similar dance garments, and I knew that she was the one in charge of me and the other dancers beside me. She was looking over slowly trying to observe what was going on in my area. Then once, she saw what my friend and I was doing, she came over and said (although, I didn’t actually hear a voice) something in regards to my friend’s husband and other people to move to the row behind us and not on the exact row that I was on. See, she didn’t even acknowledge what Rolanda and I was just doing, but spoke to everyone and directed them to all be on another pew.

Well, after she told them to move, I was now back dancing and the lady was standing somewhat in the front of us observing us. I was dancing on beat for a good few 8 counts, but then started falling a bit behind. It seemed as if I now didn’t know what the routine was and that I was looking at the lady (from the corner of my eyes) to see what the next moves were, and they woman that was in front of me started to look at me more intently as if to say (Now, what is she doing over there)? I just couldn’t get back on track with the dance anymore.

Scene 2b

I was now in a restaurant type of environment, but it seemed to be in a mall type of atmosphere because the restaurant opened up into an open space. I knew (inwardly) that I was there with the dancers that I was dancing with in the church service and the female leader was there as well. It seemed to be that we were there for a brief meeting and/or fellowship. I also (inwardly) knew that my friend (Rolanda) and her husband had walked into the restaurant too. However, I didn’t recognize them in the dream until they were leaving, so I went towards Rolanda as she was walking out the exit way, and hugged her goodbye. When I hugged her, I then realized that she looked and felt different, it was like she changed right when I was holding her. Well, it ended up being that I looked down and saw that she was pregnant. I bent down and rose her shirt up and looked and rubbed her tummy, like someone excited to see something so great. She was showing a bit (a little cute bump – 4 months maybe). I was so excited for her. She then shared how her mother was always talking about her weight during the pregnancy, and how to make sure that she controlled her weight and all. It seemed to really disturb her a bit, and that it frustrated her. We joked around a bit about her being pregnant, and then they left. After, she left, I thought to myself, that wouldn’t it be funny if I ended by pregnant the same time that she was pregnant.

(Note: My friend Rolanda is one of my entertainment (productions/films) buddies, she was also in my wedding. She is a great person and friend (very dear and true to me. I was wondering if she might have been pregnant and had not told me yet, so I called her this morning to see if she was, but she said she is not sure yet. Her and husband have been trying seeing August, but not trying to hard (if it happens it does – they are not going crazy about the times being together to ovulation, etc.). Therefore, I'm wondering what this scene is symbolizing regarding me, and I do think it is about me as well, but in what way? Is this telling me that she and I will be doing work in the future regarding dance again?)

Scene 3

I was in a car with my husband, and we had stopped and parked in a business office parking lot, under a parking cover. We had got out of the car, and I observed my husband walking away from the car a bit and looking at this African American guy (he actually seemed more African) with some business papers in his hand.

Now, inwardly, I knew that my husband had met with the company that the African man had just walked out of in regards to signing up them for their insurance purposes. It was pretty much a done deal it seemed, and so he was just waiting on them to get back with him to finish up their paper work. However, as I am looking at my husband, I see him in a low voice, but still directed towards the man coming out of the business office, something similar to the fact of, “So, you are just going to write up my business and not say anything to me about it”.

The man acknowledge to what my husband said, and kept walking towards his car (which was on the other side of the parking lot). While he was acknowledging what my husband was saying, a guy from that company that he had just written up, came running out of the door with some more business papers regarding insurance that he had left or that wasn’t ready for him at that time, but was now ready for him, and handed him those stacks of papers. It was a lot of business (all of their employees from that company), and to my husband it was not fair that they had basically made a commitment to him, but then went behind his back or rather went with another person from another company and did not call and let my husband know anything about it.

(Note regarding this Scene 1 & 3 – in the natural, he is in the process of seeing about starting some more insurance business in another state, so I wonder if this was a warning from God regarding this particular business, and for me to pray about this and have the ability to pray for it to turn it around in favor of my hubby? What are your thoughts? I realize that God is giving me insight, but I want to make sure that I am getting the interpretation as insight for the future of is it symbolizing something else?)

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animals, Church service/Dance, Husband (Really Learning to interpret dreams, PLEASE HELP)?!

Post by sC0rCh3d on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:58 pm

hello, might i suggest breaking your posts down one by one?

it's just alot to read in one post.

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animals, Church service/Dance, Husband (Really Learning to interpret dreams, PLEASE HELP)?!

Post by notmyname on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:36 pm

Sure, I could break them down. Is that one of the rules on this site? I just thought that when a person posts their dreams that they are suppose to do it the way they got it, so that one who reads it knows the flow of the dream. I normally don't have short once scene or two liner dreams, so MODERATORS what do you suggest?

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:54 am

notmyname,

Your post is fine. You did it the way that you dreamt it and that is how most of us post our dreams. I think what sCOrCh3d is saying is that when it is broken down it is a bit easier to look at. I think that is the only reason but there is no right or wrong way to post that.

Love in Christ,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notmyname on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Thanks for your response, Dove!

I will continue to post my dreams the way that they are given to me. Plus, I always break down my dreams in scenes, and trust that whom ever God uses to assist me in interpreting my dreams will not have any problem reading it.

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:02 am

No problem at all. I think you are pretty much on track for interpretation of the dreams but I am still praying over it.

God bless,

Connie thinking praying thinking praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top