GODīS WARRIOR WHO DEFENDS THE POOR AND THE OPPRESSED.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GODīS WARRIOR WHO DEFENDS THE POOR AND THE OPPRESSED.

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:49 pm

I just woke up from a dream that I was on a mission to do something but I couldn't do it because there was this enemy that was waging a deadly war.
Something about buying gallons of milk for a charity. In my dream the charity was a thought and a discussion between me and some other girl. She was going to donate money to buy milk. There was this picture in my head of the goal point (as a picture) and I could see the milk jugs sitting on the goal point and I was trying to calculate whether I had enough money or not to donate more than one or 2 jugs. Then the charity idea split into more than one charity which I wanted to split the donation of milk gallons, one goes to one charity and one goes to another. But there was the enemy in area blocking the goal. My friend did something that enabled me to sneak up on the enemy. There was fire around him and deadliness (it wasn't a realistic dream...) and I snuck up on him and it was like I grabbed him by the legs because I started body slamming him against walls without letting go of his legs, like he was a rag doll and I was beating a rug against a wall. I made the last slam to his head and then stopped and looked at him. He was foaming at the mouth and unconscious or dead, I wasn't sure and I was thinking that I couldn't tell and felt like he could wake up at any moment.

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GODīS WARRIOR WHO DEFENDS THE POOR AND THE OPPRESSED.

Post by owen on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Hi,
Basically, your dream tells you about a mission or ministry that God has placed in your heart, to help those who are spiritually poor, mesirable, helpless, depressed, hopeless people (charity) by giving them spiritual food(milk), (milk because they are babes in Christ). God has givien you wisdom how to plan and realize it by looking at the Ļgoal pointĻ. The goal point means the outcome or result of your mission.And it is not just one particular group of people or certain place but two or maybe more. The man (enemy) can represent problems or troubles that may come along the way. But God has given you the strength and ability to pluck it out from the roots (the feet of the man). It is like saying: Mountain, be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea(Mark 11:23). You dont only removed it but you crashed its/his head.

You said that your dream was unrealistic, yes, but realistic in spiritual realm.

I would like to call your dream like, GODīS WARRIOR WHO DEFENDS THE POOR AND THE OPPRESSED.

God Bless!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:28 pm

:loveit:

I agree Totally!!! PRAISE YAH!!!!!

I'll rename it then :glory: :hallelujah:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top