I HAD A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT AND SOME SUPRISES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I HAD A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT AND SOME SUPRISES

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:28 am

HI, ALL!

In this dream, I was on my way to possibly a doctor, and I had on blue jeans, a dark red shirt, pennyloafers, and my brown purse. I was headed up past a light, and I saw one of the patrol cars at the fire station. I thought ________ is gonna get himself in trouble, because he hadn't done his door checks. Then, I looked ahead and the light abruptly turned yellow. There were already two cars ahead of me. This little red sports car jetted in front of me, and I hit her from the back, because the other cars had stopped to avoid running the light. I hit the vehicle so hard that I saw the back go up on my hood. I thought to myself, I just got this car less than 12 hours ago. I called the station, and __________ came out to make a report. The girl driving the red car wasn't saying anything. _________ asked me if I wanted an EMT, and I said, no...well, yeah, my back is hurting already and my neck is making a gritty noise. Since we were right by the station, we pulled into the parking lot. I told _____ what happened, and he was writing the information down in his notebook. I looked at the girl and she was avoiding eye contact. She had long wavy brown hair, with a halter t-shirt and some cut-off denim shorts, and flip-flops on. She almost looked like she was ready to smile. ________started questioning her about what happened and asked if she had been drinking. I knew I was going to have to take a routine field sobriety test, but wasn't concerned. The girl was sitting on the sidewalk. While _____was searching the vehicle for narcotics, the glove compartment popped open and there was some marijuana and 3 to 4 two-gram bags of cocaine. Me and _____both were shocked. Then we found out she was the chief's daughter! More shock. Meanwhile, the chief was inside, and didn't know what was going on. I walked into the station, and he and his wife were in the communications office. There was cake on the table. The office was different in structure. In fact, it was upstairs, and the whole department structure was new to me. They were listening to calls. I decided I wasn't going to break the news to them, but I would watch _________to make sure he had processed the information, and wasn't trying to sweep it under a rug. Know what I mean? We didn't have enough units, so _________had to cover a fight between a boy and two girls at college nearby. Their fight wasn't so serious, a little pushing and shoving, so when the next fight broke out, which was much more serious, because they were several muscle-heavy individuals, ________ and __________ sprinted to that location, and I was left talking to the first group. One girl had stalked off, but I knew I could get her name later. I said, you know you got lucky, huh? And the two smiled sheepishly. I knew that we weren't go to arrest them, but would probably give them tickets. Then the dream ended.

IRL, I HAD A DREAM LIKE THIS BEFORE, WHERE I HAD A CAR WRECK, AND IT CAME TO PASS QUICKLY. SO, ALL THE ELEMENTS ARE NOT IN PLACE FOR THIS TO COME TO PASS QUICKLY. ALSO, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CHIEF'S CHILDREN. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THEY HAVE GIRLS OR BOYS, OR WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. what

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top