REPOST!!! I KEEP GETTING PREGNANT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST!!! I KEEP GETTING PREGNANT

Post by christmaidservant on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:29 am

Hello All,

I keep having these baby dreams, from conception to a possible birth.

In one dream, I was bathing in my bathtub. Water seemed to be flowing from the showerhead as well. It was probably one of the most relaxing baths I ever had, perfect feeling. Then a large dose of sperm came out of the tub and tried to impregnate me, I was so scared I kept trying to move because I did not want to be pregnant. It kept following and it was so powerful I could not get it away, but I kept trying.

Second dream, I guess I became pregnant because I saw the fetus. However, the fetus was in my room and on top of a tall dresser. I knew that I was only 6 weeks along. I saw the eyes only, it was all my fetus had, but they were big eyes. I knew I had to keep nourishing it.

Third dream, all of a sudden my stomach was big and I did not know I was pregnant. I was thinking to myself, "Thank God that I had been taking my prenatal vitamins anyway, because I did not know I was pregnant." My fiance and I went to the doctor because I did not know how far along I was, and for some reason I was 6 months. The doctor was giving me a pap smear and asked if I was taking care of her. I said yes, I had been taking prenatal vitamins even though I didn't know I was pregnant, then he allowed me to see her. He took her out of me and wiped her up, then she was running around as a 2-year-old toddler instead of a baby. She was fully clothed and energized. I called my mother and told her about the baby being a girl and described all that she was doing. My mom said that she was just like me. She even was playing with something my fiance had given her. Then the doctor said that it was time for her to go back inside to finish developing.

Fourth, I was ushering at church, which I am not an usher. One of the ladies asked me when I was going to birth Richard? I said well hopefully not too soon. I looked up Richard and it meant, powerful leader, strong power, hardy power.

Alright now these dreams have occured over a period of a few weeks....
I pray you can help and that God will continue to reveal it to me.

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST!!! I KEEP GETTING PREGNANT

Post by christmaidservant on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:34 am

Can anyone?

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:13 am

question:

are you presently involved in a ministry?

I need your answer so that I can interpret your dream.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christmaidservant on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:20 am

As of the moment, just a little bit. Typically it is the young girls I try to help. Other than that, I just pray, fast, and read my word.

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:06 am

being pregnant in a dream means there is coming something new that God wants to do in your life, something to conceive in the spirit or in the heart (i.e. new responsibility, or ministry) which need nourishment and attention to let it grow and mature.

1st dream, your dream shows your refusal or not accepting what God wants to give you or do in your life.

2nd dream, you saw your baby ( ministry, or what God has prepared for you) with a big eyes. Dont you know that the prophets are the eyes of the church? which means you have prophetic gifting, but is not yet developed or nourished and you just put it aside, which also means, the gift is there but you cant use it because it is not developed yet. You should nourish it because you need to use it.

3rd dream, the result of nourishment and care will be the increase and development of your gift and the move of God in your life.

4th dream, as you obey and follow Him, you will usher people to the kingdom of God because what He is going to do in your life will great and powerful.(richard).

I hope this has hepled you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christmaidservant on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:36 am

Owens thank you. God is good I tell you. I wasn't especting all of that. I have always been a seer, and one day I had a dream and the Lord said that he would give me utterance. That was all it was. I thought that was what God meant when he said that.

1st dream, Almost half a year ago, I gave my heart to the Lord. I never gave it to him before, because I never knew to have a relationship with him. All I learned in church was to fear God because of judgement. I never knew to love him. Or, I just did the minimal amount of prayer and bible reading. I had a hard time with faith for the longest. I always pushed God away and blamed him for a lot of situations I was thrown into. Once I relaized he wasn't to blame, I gave my heart to him instead of going through the motions of church. It has been bliss ever since. I also am used to being in the back, that sometimes it seems scary to be upfront. I freak out at the littlest attention.

2nd dream, I thought that dream was about an underdeveloped gift of prophecy. I just wans't to sure. I know that is a future gift, I just didn't want to try and interpret the dream because I thought I needed to work on it first.

3rd dream, (wow) I can't wait for God to move in my life like that. He is addicting for sure. I would love to do great works for him.

4th dream, I will definitely get back to putting more effort in my prayers and fasting and etc because I do not want to slow down the move of God. I want to humble myself and do anything He has planned.

Thanks so much for that. Most of it was conformation and the other was beautiful. More than what I thought it was.

God bless you

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:45 am

christmaidservant wrote: I have always been a seer, and one day I had a dream and the Lord said that he would give me utterance.

You do have a prophetic gifting.

Last edited by owen on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:49 am

christmaidservant wrote: I just didn't want to try and interpret the dream because I thought I needed to work on it first.

As you get closer to God, you spiritual gifts will be sharpened. and you can interpret dreams.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:54 am

christmaidservant wrote:I will definitely get back to putting more effort in my prayers and fasting and etc because I do not want to slow down the move of God. I want to humble myself and do anything He has planned.

Amen! dont keep it as a baby, let it grow.

You are very welcome!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christmaidservant on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:46 pm

God Bless, I surely will do so. I have an uncle through marriage, who is supposed to be a prophet. However, he had led me wrong on some counters and others were just wrong, to me they were. I have watched him run people out of the church. I left his church myself. I've heard him give prophesies to people and then change what he said right after he said it. He was the reason why I had a hard time having faith and loving God in the first place.

I had a dream that three babies were in a room and I do not know who they belong to, but I felt that I should protect them. Two were four months and the other was 9 months. He came into the room and layed on the floor, that is when I took the babies because he came in there. Something is just not right about him. I'll have to pray on that more.

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:04 pm

christmaidservant wrote:God Bless, I surely will do so. I have an uncle through marriage, who is supposed to be a prophet. However, he had led me wrong on some counters and others were just wrong, to me they were. I have watched him run people out of the church. I left his church myself. I've heard him give prophesies to people and then change what he said right after he said it. He was the reason why I had a hard time having faith and loving God in the first place.

Sometimes, whether we like it or not, church ministers can hurt us. It did happened to me. But I have learned not to look unto people in the pulpit, because God never taught us to fix our eyes on the ministers but unto Jesus alone. And we cannot allow people to rob us of our gifts and calling because of what they did to us.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:13 pm

christmaidservant wrote:
I had a dream that three babies were in a room and I do not know who they belong to, but I felt that I should protect them. Two were four months and the other was 9 months. He came into the room and layed on the floor, that is when I took the babies because he came in there. Something is just not right about him. I'll have to pray on that more.

your dream can mean that God has given you gifts so that you can use it properly and appropriately. and He allowed you to see and experience unpleasant things with your uncle(a prophet) so that history will not repeat itself, whatever mistakes or failures you saw in him, it is not to condemn or judged him, but correct things and do them wisely whenever your time comes or, when you are in leadership. This is why you took the babies out from the room when he came.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christmaidservant on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Oh wow thats amazing. I could understand that now. I could understand the other dreams, but that one was a trip to me. I had no idea what that one was.
Thanks that helps a lot.

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christmaidservant on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:18 pm

And you are right, ministers can do that. I am glad that you did not allow the church ministers who hurt you, to keep you away from God. Stay encouraged and be bless my friend. One of my fave scriptures is

Rom 8:35, 37-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:13 am

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38 am

Sponsored content