Trio of Dreams in One Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trio of Dreams in One Night

Post by Powerhouse on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:18 am

Active dream life last night! I only slept about 5 hrs but had three dreams, waking after each one.

Dream #1:

I was in a small town, a quaint village actually. As I went in and out of stores, I realized that I knew all the owners/proprietors of these places; they had been fellow church goers, co-workers, school mates, etc. from my actual past - all of whom I had not seen in years.

As I went into each store I realized that what they were selling was either bad, defective, rotten or just plain gross. The bakery's pastries looked very good but they tasted downright poisonous, the diner was serving food that was old and disgusting tasting, the furniture store was selling broken and dusty furniture, etc.

I pointed these things out to the owners, but no one wanted to listen - they really believed their wares were fine and dandy.

I woke up feeling frustrated.

Dream #2

I had just landed from a long plane ride. The airport was really a mall and resort that belonged to the Disneyland organization - lots of stores, beauty shops, restaurants and even a spa.

Since I was so tired from the trip, I went into the spa to get a massage. The male masseur was giving me a wonderful massage, but there was this young (early 20s) female receptionist who was outright rude and insubordinate. While I was having my massage, she kept coming into the room for a variety of reasons - to fix the massage table (while I was on it!), to change a light bulb, to gossip about other people, etc. She was loud and oboxious. When I asked her to please stop interrupting my massage and take care of these things when I was finished, she was beligerent and sassed me. I asked the masseur to take charge of her, but he said it was out of his hands; only upper management could reprimand her.

I stopped my massage and told them both that I was going to report her and that their bosses wouldn't be happy. I got dressed and left - very upset.

As I walked the shopping mall, I got a sandwich and took it to a table where a group of 5 ladies were sitting and talking about their work. They worked for Disney in some sales capacity. All of a sudden, Mr. Disney came by - the women all hushed and were gaga over him. I just sat there. He talked to them about sales formulas and how to reach their expected sales quotas. He said nothing to me. Then the women left.

Mr. Disney started to tell me stories about how he succeeded in life - really rambled on and on. I just listened. I never mentioned his errant employee in the spa. When he was done, he pulled out his checkbook. He said "I want to pay you for your time!" I asked him why. He said "You deserve to be paid for the time you listened to me go on and on." I told him if anything I was the one who should pay for all of his knowledge. But he insisted on writing me a check.

I woke up before I knew how much the check was made out for, but guessing it was for a very large sum of money!

Dream #3
This dream has now totally evaporated from my memory crying It was so fresh and clear when I sat down to write it out. Dang. I've been asking God to bring it to my remembrance.

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trio of Dreams in One Night

Post by Powerhouse on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:38 am

I sense Dream #1 is about leaving the past behind. Thinking of Lot's wife/pillar of salt, Paul's forgetting the past and pressing forward, Isaiah saying God is doing a new thing, etc. Not sure how it applies to me right now.

Dream #2 seems to indicate an unexpected blessing coming my way. But I have had numerous dreams about receiving large checks or some sort of assistance/favor from famous people in the past and - as of yet - not a one has manifested....even after many years of waiting. Scratch Chin

Dream #3 had something to do with a large earthquake?? Hoping to remember more.

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Powerhouse on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:31 am

??
Bump.

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Powerhouse on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Anybody????????

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:39 pm

My thoughts are:

1.) The first dream were about business deals which should have been good but ended up being bad/leaving a bad taste in your mouth and leaving you frustrated.

2.) If the dream about Mr. Disney is symbolic could it possibly be that you get something of real value, perhaps information, from a highly successful person which is of very great value?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top