Dream of Crash ~Manifested Next Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Crash ~Manifested Next Day

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:04 am

On November 18th, on a Thursday I woke up from a dream around 2 in the morning. In the dream it was just all dark and then I saw a door. I saw the door open by itself and past the door I saw light but not form...and it was kind of billowy and made me think of the presence of God. Then I heard my husband announce in an alarmed voice "there's been an accident", and when my husband said this, I knew it was a crash.

He, hesitated and then with a gentler voice he said, "This is just an opportunity for ministry, Linda" and I woke up, and went into the kitchen because I didnt want to go back to sleep until I'd spent time with God...so while i am praying about the accident and asking for God's divine will in this situation, God tells me to "Tell everyone" and I knew in my spirit what God was saying.

I am online with other Christians and family on Facebook, and I have a group of close friends and family. God wanted me to "post" my dream on my facebook.

My immediate response was "no, I dont think I want to do that" but then I realized, that God wasnt asking my opinion, God was telling me what He wanted me to do.

So in the morning, when I woke up, around 8 or 830, I posted my dream. I was suppose to meet for lunch the following day with my two dear Christian friends, as we do every Friday, but when I called her to make plans she couldnt talk, she was clearly upset and told me that her daughter, who is a teacher had just been in a car wreck during a school outing.

This was still Thursday, the day of the dream, but the next day, Friday, My sister was in a car crash that totalled her new car that her husband had just bought for her.

God had me and others praying for the ones who would be in "a car crash"....and although the cars were hurt badly, both these women were not hurt. Praise God.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Crash ~Manifested Next Day

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Praise Yah!!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:10 pm

amen!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:23 am

Praise GOD!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top