Dream about names of a newborn baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about names of a newborn baby

Post by godsgirl4ever on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:43 am

early yesterday morning my husband was excited and told me he had a dream. he rarely remembers his dreams ever. but this one was very vivid. he got up to do his normal morning devotions and God lead him to a scripture in the book of Daniel that said all interpretation belongs to God. so we are praying for guidance now about what the dream means....

his dream:

i am holding a newborn baby boy that is ours. and we are happy and excited. but we hadnt chosen a name for the baby because it all happened suddenly like a surprise as if we didnt expect a baby to come. or a baby boy. so he is going up and down a hall desperately trying to choose a name for the baby... and God tells him the names & their meanings:
Michael - Who is like God?
and then 3 Nigerian names
1st meant- the Lord is victorious
2nd meant- the Lord has conquered
3rd meant- God has favored, God has blessed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about names of a newborn baby

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Just my thoughts, this is not an interpretation...hi, godsgirl4ever...when you put all the definitions together, it sounds like a prayer of praise and thanksgiving and gratitude. Like a response to a situation through which a believer has passed victoriously, and is now thanking the Lord. :)

For many people, myself included, when I have a newborn baby, it is a symbol of a new ministry being birthed.

Who is like God, the Lord is victorious, the Lord has conquered, God has favored (me), God has blessed (me).

How wonderful. It is a pattern found throughout the word of God. Praising the Lord for who He is, for what He has done, and thanking He for how He has favored and blessed us. I love it. Sounds to me like the formula for victory-praise is so important to winning our battles, and one we forget to do as we go through hardships.

Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top