Out of the body, into a church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of the body, into a church

Post by lorigary05 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:55 am

In the beginning of my dream I felt a sensation come over me and I instantly knew I was going to leave my body. I slowly came out and the next thing I know I'm going warp speed into the sky then into the stars. The stars were passing by me sooooo fast. The next thing I knew I was in the church of my hometown where I asked Jesus into my heart. I was laying on a cot. It was dark but I could still see. Next to the cot was a man with a cowboy hat on with his head down. He was really skinny, like Woody from Toy Story. I knew instantly he wasn't of God and I grabbed his skinny leg and told him to "go!" and he flew out. I knew it was a demon. Then I get up from the cot and walk down the hallway. I hear a t.v. and see a light from the t.v. I wasn't going to go in there because I didn't want them to know I was there. I didn't even know why I was there or how I got there.Then I decided to go in there. I went up some steps into this room where the t.v. was playing. No lights were on. There was a man laying down behind his desk talking on the phone. Then he realized I was in the room. He got off the phone. And he told me I had been in a coma and he had been taking care of me. He was my husband he said! I had no rememberance of marrying this man. All I knew was that I had married another man and was wondering where he was. I didn't say anything but he was answering the questions that was going on in my head. Then a picture came to me in my head showing me that I had gone crazy and divorced my husband and married this man. I didn't even know him and I had been in a come from going crazy. Then he says to me "This is the men's ministry." Then I knew he ran it in the church. Then I had a sense of how much he cared for me. Then I woke up. Any help with interpreting I would be very grateful. Thank you.

lorigary05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the body, into a church

Post by lorigary05 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:00 am

Oh, this man had a shirt on that was mostly red with white in it. I forgot to add that in. He had light hair and blue eyes.

lorigary05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top