returning vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

returning vision

Post by bethi on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:30 am

I really need help to understand a vision that has been occurring frequently over the course of the last year or so. I dream a lot, many times i can see God working in my dreams. However, sometimes my dreams feel like an attack. Lately, its gone beyond dreaming and I have been "hallucinating" a spider crawling on the roof or wall of my bedroom just after i have woken up. It looks pretty much like a real spider, except that on a few occasions it's been fairly large, like a fully grown huntsman spider. It changes size and appearance, but it always looks like a real spider. I know it's not a real spider because it disappears after a few seconds. At first i thought perhaps i was still coming out of a dream, but after 5 or 6 occurances i know that i am fully awake and aware when i see it. I did tell my doctor about this and she sent me to have CT scans on my brain, which, of course came back normal.

I'm not sure if this is an attack from the enemy or a warning from God, can anyone shed some light on this for me? I'm honestly stuck for an answer with this one, even though i've prayed for revelation.

bethi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: returning vision

Post by sC0rCh3d on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:43 am

it's a demon and/or it's a warning from God.

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:49 am

It is possible that you have an object in your bedroom that has a demon attached to it. It could be a particular jewellry, painting, decorated fan, mask. an item of clothing, a particular pair of shoes.

Shortly before you started seeing this spider did you buy something new for yourself? Did you travel shortly before that time and bought a souvenir or anything unusual, strange?

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:25 pm

I had a dream like this one time, and it was about a reocurring sin in my life that just kept coming around.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bethi on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:31 pm

that's interesting because my first vision happened just before a really painful event in my life, which, although painful, God used it remove a lot of sin out of my life , recurring sin. So it may be connected. It could be my bedroom itself, or something in it but it has also happened when i stayed at my parents, so i'm not sure where that would fit in. Thanks Guys, you've given me a lot to think about.

bethi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:01 pm

Have you had an experiance with an unkind or sneaky person?

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:33 am

Bethi,

I would have to agree that this is probably a demonic attack of some kind. When you go to bed at night, after you are done with your prayer, plead the blood of Jesus over your body, bed, room, while you are sleeping or awake. Let us take a moment to take authority which we have ALL authority over the enemy.

Father in the name of Jesus we plead the blood of Jesus over Bethi right now in her body, spirit, mind, home, family, finances, friends, job, property and every other area of her life including dreams and her waking from her dreams. We come against any spirit of fear or the occult/witchcraft and bind that power in Jesus name and render it mute, useless and cancel all its assignments. We put you on notice that you have to report to the feet of Jesus for judgment right now! Father, we put the blood of Jesus over Bethi right now and ask you Father to minister to her and show her what she needs to do to be free of this hinderace. Father we bless her life, her finances, her family, her work and all facets of her life. Father we thank you for helping us and for loving Bethi and wrapping your loving arms around her and bringing her the peace that only you can give.

Father, we ask these things in Jesus name and give you all the glory and the praise!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

One other note: The Lord showed me that if we have any unforgiveness in our lives we open the door for the enemy. I am not saying that you do have it but I am saying to ask the Lord to show you if you have unforgivenes and if you do make a conscious decision to forgive that person. Pray the prayer I gave you outloud prior to going to sleep after your regular prayer time. We must speak these things...it is not enough to just say them in our minds. I will keep you in prayer.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top