Mariah Carey dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariah Carey dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:52 pm

Remember being in my college dorm room (a mixture of two college's from my past) with my sister, somebody else, and three of their friends (who I don't know in real life) I remember sitting on the floor and looking to my right and seeing a poster of my favorite artist Mariah Carey on the wall or side of dresser (can't remember) I remember vividly, she was sitting on an antique bed/couch with fancy upholstery. She had on a green corset evening gown, and she was holding a baby who had red hair. The baby was smiling at her (looked like he was laughing) and she was looking at the baby too, seeming really satisfied (had a big "kool-Aid" smile as well!lol) The baby had a light complexion. I wondered if the child was her child or a possible nephew? I thought: "this is such a cute picture...awww!!" I remember seeing clear tape on the poster; I lifted up a little bit of poster and looked on the other side and saw her as a little girl with two more little girls that appeared to be her siblings? Inside the room, I see this guy that goes to my current college. He's standing up in the middle of the room. He has on black (like he usually does), his head is bald, and his back is facing me as he's looking towards the door of my room. I believe in real life he's a personal trainer and he's someone that I WAS attracted to.

*side note: I enjoy Mariah as an artist and smart business woman. She has longevity and I desire to be famous like her when I get in the business--I think that she's the epitome of a great singer and female icon.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mariah Carey dream

Post by unaday* on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:50 pm

Could Mariah possibly be pregnant?!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:17 am

I don't know, but that's what I thought about too. I did read a story that she wanted some kids;maybe the news will come out that she will be!
thanks for your response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:00 pm

was the baby for sure a boy?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:24 pm

I don't know. Just the other day, she was on Jimmy Kimmel Live-I didn't get to see the interview but "hearing about her" on t.v. let me know that my dream was prophetic. will see what happens!
thanks for your response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top