Medal of Honor Dream May 1st, 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Medal of Honor Dream May 1st, 2010

Post by pspulley on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:31 pm

I was at a meeting with many dignitaries country unknown to me. I saw two flags one was the US Flag and the other looked like the US Flag the only difference being in place of the blue field with the stars was the blue field with the Union Jack otherwise they were identical.
Prior to the beginning of the meeting, I handed a large envelope filled with documents and a medal. When I opened the case that contained the medal I saw that it was like the Congressional Medal of Honor, the color of the ribbon was sky blue with stars going down the sides of the ribbon at the bottom where the ribbon joined together to hold the medallion there was a tuft of the sky blue ribbon material with stars forming the shape of the Star of David. The design on the medallion was not clear to me which military branch was awarding me the Medal of Honor.
I was shocked that I was awarded this medal and wondered if I was truly eligible for this my great honor. I reluctantly placed the medal around neck but hid it from the view of others until I could verify the validity of the award. I am unaware of how I was dressed with the exception of a white top of some type. A friend of mine noticed the ribbon through my white top and asked to see what I was wearing around my neck and I showed them they got all excited I asked them to keep it to themselves until I could verify that it really belonged to me. I frantically began searching through all of the paperwork in my large envelope to find corroborating evidence as to the reason for this award. I located the citation that comes with the medal the only explanation that I saw was that I was bitten by a snake and that while I was still in the hospital receiving the anti-venom via IV I was still going around the hospital carrying out my duties and helping those in need. I do not know what the rest of the citation said.
The scene changed I showed the medal to my mother and she appeared to be miffed at me that I was receiving this award and reluctantly took a picture with her cell phone camera of me wearing the Congressional Medal of Honor.
The scene changed word had gotten out that I had received this award so I thought that I had better openly display the Medal. I was now beginning to get very excited about this. I found myself walking next to President Obama who had some very terse comments for me and I replied to them very curtly and ended my comments with “Sir”. He then asked me if I was being racist, to which I replied No Sir. Next, I found myself with Vice-President Biden and he spent a long time starring the Medal. He starred so long that both of us were late to the opening ceremonies of this meeting. I heard this woman at the podium say that it was rumored that a Medal of Honor recipient was here but that could not be verified if the recipient and the medal were fraudulent or not, at that time Vice-President Biden said I can verify that both are real I spent the last 20 minutes looking at the medal.
The scene changed again I was on stage as the citation was read all I remember was the last part that due to this snake bite I would no longer be able to serve and I was being discharged on disability with a monthly income of $6,019.00 per month which would meet all of my financial obligations. It was at this point I realized that I could also find employment within the Federal Government anywhere I wanted to live and that I would have the privilege of using commissaries on any military base and that my health care was completely covered. It was at this point that I woke up.

pspulley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Medal of Honor Dream May 1st, 2010

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Are you in the military? Just wondering.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pspulley on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:58 am

I am not in the military and never have been.

pspulley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:08 am

Ok :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content