Multiple snakes in dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple snakes in dreams

Post by munnia on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Hi, I'm new on here and I submitted this yesterday through email. But I thought the forum maybe a bit different in interpreting it - don't know, just guessing.

But for several months I have had this recurring dreams about snakes in my house. Sometimes, the snakes come in because there is an open door, other times my cat brings it in. Each time there is a snake in the house and it has a tendency to multiply. On Sunday night, my dog (I don't have a real dog) gave birth to three green snakes. Those snakes in turn gave birth to more snakes. They all ended up underneathe my bed and there were some throughout the house. I hate snakes with a passion. My roommate (I don't have a real roommate) tried to get rid of the snakes really to discover there were hundreds of green snakes under the bed. What makes me wake up is when the snake tries to crawl on me in my bed.

I don't want to have these dreams anymore because it makes me not want to go to sleep. Each dream varies to a certain degree but they all end up the same - hundreds of snakes in my house, different colors and sometimes different shapes. I end up waking up with great amount of fear and terror. I find myself steering away from anything that could cause problems - certain members of family, certain conversation, and certain decision making on bills. But I am still having these dreams. I want this resolved but don't know exactly what needs to be resolved.

Any prophetic help would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you.

Munnia

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple snakes in dreams

Post by happiness80 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:46 am

Hi Munnia,

I havent taken the interpreter test but wanted to share my thoughts about your dream...

Do you think perhaps the snakes represent demonic influences or bad influences of some sort being brought into your home? Or there are maybe things in your life you need to be rid of as this is opening the door and inviting evil influences into your home? Even people who come into your home?
Perhaps this is a struggle as you say you wake up when the snake tries to crawl into your bed - Is there something in your life that needs healing or even deliverance?

If you are waking up in fear I think its important to not only pray but also get others such as prayer partners to pray alongside you for anything in your life that may need healing etc...

When I started coming closer to the Lord I would get frequent attacks and be so afraid I did not want to sleep, however I learnt this was Satans strategy placing fear into me and trying to keep me away from learning more about God. At this point in my life i needed alot of healing emotionally as there was alot I had been through and been involved in. But keep seeking the Lord and study his word, he is our great healer!

I hope this helped in some way :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munnia on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Thank you for your response to my dream. I had another dream couple days later:

I was at my Aunt's house. Aunt Delores wanted to take me somewhere in her car and I was thinking on the ride to the location I really should have brought my camera. We went through a winding road and ran into the sand. As we turned the corner, I saw the ocean and the huge waves ran into the road. And on that sand path that we were on, I saw big phython snakes lying around like they were sunbathing. I freaked out in the car and told my Aunt how much I hated snakes and that few nights ago I had a dream about snakes in my room. We were trying to back up the car and my Aunt Delores had put her hand on the windshield. One of the snakes bit her finger and punctured it. As we backed up in the vehicle, I saw a white dog sitting in front of those snakes. I said to my Aunt, "Those snakes aren't biting the dog." She shrugged her head and said, "No"

I'm thinking that this dog is the demon who keeps producing these snakes. THe dog is protecting these snakes rather than killing them (like they try to do in real life). Now it is not only in my home but where I go outside of the home as well. I have been rattling my brain to see why I am having these dreams and also after receiving your message, wondering where I need healing and deliverance. But I will keep praying and asking God for answers. If there are any other comments on this, I'm more than happy to hear them.

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Happiness 80 has asked you if there are things in your life you need to get rid of or if there are some sort of bad influences that might be opening doors for an attack. What can you say?

Again since the snakes come in through the open door symbolically means a spirital door that you have left open making this devils to come in and behave like household spirits. The snakes crawling on you and residing under your bed shows how "intimate" they have become in your life. You got to pray for your health! The demons can be stopped in jesus name and remember its a spiritual warfare.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:45 pm

welcome to the site!

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munnia on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:15 pm

I have been thinking about what I need to get rid of. The only things that sticks out in my mind is my husband's extended family. I have so many issues with them because they don't accept my marriage of five years and they don't agree with my moral stance. I have separated myself from them for now couple of months. I have tried to forgive them for their slanderous, racist and insensitve remarks - but their comments keep running through my head making me feel completely inadequate to be part of their family. Another thing is this depression that seems to hang over my head. After loosing 6 pregnancies, I have been at a loss and have believed God has abandon his promises to me to the degree that I won't pray for his healing on this matter. I have doubt that he will not come through for me in having my own family- I don't have any biological family members- haven't for 32 years.

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi munnia,
welcome to the site:)
I just read your dreams and have a couple of questions:
What does your aunt Dolores mean to you?
What role does she play in your life?
Is she a christian?
Have other women in your family had miscarriages?
Only reply if you feel comfortable with answering, please don't feel obliged.
Bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:39 pm

munnia wrote: Another thing is this depression that seems to hang over my head. After loosing 6 pregnancies, I have been at a loss and have believed God has abandon his promises to me to the degree that I won't pray for his healing on this matter. I have doubt that he will not come through for me in having my own family- I don't have any biological family members- haven't for 32 years.

Hi munnia,

I just want to encourage you that nothing is impossible with God. I believe with all of my heart that God did not abandon you. He remains faithful and true to His words. Sometimes, we suffer or we go through difficult times becuause of wrong desicions we have done. But if we choose to believe and take His word in our heart, He will do it because He can not deny Himself. Take these word in your heart:

Ex 23:26 There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.

Deut 7:13 And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
Deut 7:14 Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

Exo 23:26 In your land no woman will have a miscarriage or be without children. I will give you long lives.

I courage you to take His word and stand on it until you see it fulfilled in your life. If you take His word. Then it yours, and God will do it.

Isa 46:11 yea, I have spoken [it], I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed [it], I will also do it.

God commanded us to be fruitful when He said go and multiply. It is the will of God to be fruitful as a family.

God bless

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munnia on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:53 pm

To the traveller -

What does your aunt Dolores mean to you? - My aunt delores is a wonderful person who helped me to get adopted 29 years ago. But we aren't close in friendship.

What role does she play in your life? When I was a kid, I would hang out with her during summer vacations and she was fun to be with because she fed us sugar, and let us stay up late.

Is she a christian? Yes she is but I don't know if I can share spiritual concerns with her. We don't see each very often - once every two to three years.

Have other women in your family had miscarriages? I don't know. But in my adoptive family - no women has had miscarriages.

To Owen -

Thank you for your word of encouragement and the promises that you outlined from the Bible. Believe me when I say, I have used the same verses in my prayer time for the last five years. But my faith in it has become dim.

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Dont give up.

Heb 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if [any man] draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Rom 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:
Rom 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
Rom 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

I have several friends (mothers) who had the same problem like you, infact doctors declared them barren, others had tumors in their ovary, but they had proven that God's promises are true, They got their children by just believing Him firmly. If God had done it to them, why not to you?

Im just trying to lift your faith up.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi Munnia,

I also would like to encourage you, Im a testimony of Gods love and healing in my life, I lived with severe depression half my life but today I can truly say that God is faithful and his word is true, Ive finally been set free from so much, but it took alot of time and God is patient. I would get so angry, frustrated and hateful towards God when things didn't go my way and its easy to give up when you get disappointment after disappointment it does feel like it will never end. But he is always there just know he has a wonderful plan for your life and you have a specific purpose. I once heard someone say that the size of your trials and is equivalent to the size of your blessings. God has his eyes on you, he knows you by name and those he knows he never leaves. I will keep you in my prayers :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:08 am

Hi munnia,

With God all things are possible,you can get your health and the lost children back because God's promises can not fail. I feel with you when you say its hard to pray, depression comes after loses but my sister you have not lost all as the enemy would want you to believe. You are a child of God and you have a relationship with jehova which is the most important thing. See yourself interms of how God sees you. you are his best and nothing can separate you from him. He is calling you on a gape journey that will lead to restoration. Stand on the scriptures as you expect God to come through for you.

We sometimes come into a relationship with God carrying baggage from our past –hurts and wounds, low self esteem, humiliations, that have scarred us in our minds and hearts, abuses that we’ve suffered, anger that we feel justified in having, bitterness, rejection,hatred, etc.
These things keep us in a place of cynicism and unbelief while they remain.The devil lies to us based on these experiences that “Nothing is ever going to change. It doesn’t matter what I do, nothing is going to ever work for me.” He tries to convince us that "your past is going to repeat itself" He knows that what we focus on keeps coming back in constant replays. Do not allow your present-future to be clouded by your past.

God’s future plans for you is for your welfare and not for your calamity –to give you a future and a hope. He seeks to create a straight path from your current present life with Him to the future that He’s got planned for you. I encourage you not to live with other people’s words (extended families) in your head because the negative announcements will make you feel worthless,useless and of no value. The Holy Spirit has your identity safe. You need to recover it and live it!!

Munnia, do you feel that there might be operational altars from your husbands extended family that are working against you? Have they spoken something a gainst you that the devil uses to attack you? I have heard the word wichcraft in my spirit even as I write this.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:43 am

Hi Munnia,

God is able to deliver you from every demonic attack. don't be afraid, keep pressing on... btw is ur church has deliverance service? I think u should share this with your pastor so that they can pray for you. because this is a spiritual warefare and unclean spirits which is involved with it. those demons keep harrassing and attacking u. Have u ever involved with witchcraft activity...like ouija board?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munnia on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:15 am

I want to thank you all for your word of encourgement and inspiration. I believe that the depression is one of satan's tactic to get me to doubt God's blessing on my life. I have been a strong Christian for 28 years, and I have been really sheltered since my adoption but these new challenges and tragedies have really shaken up my faith. I have had one disaster after another this year to the point I had a broken heart and hit rock bottom. Everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong. I have never done ouija board or witchcraft activities. I live a godly lifestyle to the best of my abilities and I know that I can always use improvment especially when there are new changes taking place. This dream thing is new to me and I'm trying to understand what God is saying. As far as my extended family - I don't know all the things they have participated in but what I do know is that I have prayed against their curses and their demonic attack on my life. It took me a while to figure this out and God pointed out to me that I need to protect my life, home, my marriage against the things they were saying about me.

After couple more dreams than the one I posted along with prayer, with help of friends I discovered what the dream meant:

Satan wants to infiltrate your life and fill you with multiplying fear. God wants to stop that and multiply his life and blessings in you! You should pray "God, thank you that I am safe from Satan by the blood of Jesus. Multiply Your life and blessings in and through me." That is exactly what God wants to do for you right now. He wants to set you free from fear and give you life. I believe there is a big encounter with God in your near future. That is the ocean crashing into the road. The road is going to be painful (Dolores in Spanish means pain) but it will be a pain that will beautify you. It will be so beautiful you will want to remember it forever (camera). The white dog - is an angel that God has already sent to protect you. If you will agree with what God is saying and wanting to do in your life you will find this recurring dream will suddenly stop and you'll see the fulfillment of what the Lord Jesus is doing. Amen!

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munnia on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:28 am

Peter,

In re-reading your comment about witchcraft - like I said before, I myself have never done witchcraft. But I do know that my extended family's ancestors have were part of the KKK, and they have had severe stife and division issues within the family. Being a dysfunctional family they have had issues with alcohol, sex, drugs, and other addictions that still go on today. I have set myself apart from that because I don't want to pollute my spirit and soul.

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Hi Munnia,

I don't say that u were involved with that. this has to do with ancestor covenant and background. I believe people can involve you without your knowing. it is written in the bible we are already sinned since we are in our mother's womb. and the family curse goes through bloodline...but the Blood of Jesus is more than conqueror...if you are not agree, you can toss it and pls pray it on what I just said.

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munnia on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Grace, thank you for your observation and insight. During this last summer, God had me go through a book about family curses. I thought that I had dealt with it at that particular time, but it look as though I stand corrected. I will continue to pray about this. Thanks

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munnia on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:12 pm

I believe I found the open door to witchcraft, my stepson's girlfriend's family has done a lot of pyschic activities. She has come into our home quite a bit. I have prayed that this curse would be removed from my home and my life.

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Munnia, hi, just inputting my thoughts. For me, snakes do represent an attack of the enemy that is both spiritual and physical in nature. A dog represents a friend, and so could it possibly be a friend who is launching an attack against you that you are not aware of? Also, when I dream of cats, they seem to be spiritual as well. As a norm, cats and dogs don't get along. (mine do, but we are oddballs). It is funny that they both have the same thing in common. They are both bringing in mess into your life. I have even thought the dog was a male and the cat a female. IDK, but we can stand behind you and pray about it. After all, if you have placed yourself in Christ's hands, we share the same blood.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top