cooking in the kitchen...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cooking in the kitchen...

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:56 am

Hi everyone,I dreamt that I was in the kitchen with someone,I fried some stuff and they all cooked nicely,I even threw in prawns just for fun and that came out nice too.the other person in the kitchen baked a roll and I didn't know how it was baked but it all turned out nicely.I asked if we were going to eat now,but the person told me tomorrow,that we eat tomorrow;I was surprised but not upset about it.what does it mean please? scratching chin

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cooking in the kitchen...

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:24 am

Were you preparing meat...what was the "stuff" that you were preparing?

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:48 pm

i was frying something,but I can't remember what exactly now,but i know i threw in some prawns and it turned out nice and crispy.I have been praying alot about some changes i want in my life.does it have anything to do with that?

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:35 am

I havent taken Mia's test, So I am sharing my ideas with you for you to pray about but I did have a similar dream and 'God gave me and understanding about it. Pray about this and seek God for His meaning.

In the Bible God talks about the milk for a baby and the meat for a mature individual. (the milk is representing the food for your spirit man which is the word of God, but the meat is food that is for the mature Christian which is actually to WALK IN THE WORD OF GOD)..In the dream you are carefully preparing to partake of the meat (prawns are meat so to speak) and to partake of the bread of life, for the bread of life is to do the will of the Father. When Jesus had gone a long time without food the disciples were worried about Him and Jesus told them that he had food that His food was ~basically every word that came from the mouth of God.

So in the dream you are preparing to eat the meat (do His will) and to eat the bread (to live by every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God)....and you are waiting....who is the other person in your life and what are you waiting for?

God give you a clear understanding and If anything that I have said is not from the Living God I pray God will clearly reveal that to us both. God bless. Linda

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top