The number 82.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The number 82.

Post by BatKnight on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:34 pm

It's been quite some time since I last posted at these forums, but I've been experiencing something that I'm hoping someone here can decipher for me. What does the number '82' mean? That number keeps popping up everywhere in my daily life. I mean, I see it everywhere and I can no longer believe it to be merely a coincidence. What do you think The LORD is trying to say to me?

Thank you.

BatKnight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 82.

Post by blessed1 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:04 am

I think it is easy to find the meanings of 8 and 2 if you google biblical numerology or something like that. I think numbers have different meanings for different individuals, though. Ask the Lord to lead you to the meaning in His Word. For instance, try going to the Gospels chapter 8 verse 2. I recently had a dream with a $1.97 price tag in it and after seeking the Lord for the meaning, He led me to Psalm 19:7 and I knew that was exactly the message he wanted me to receive through it. Also, I kept waking up and looking at the clock at 2:15am-2:17am and He eventually led me to those verses in Acts. Seek and ye shall find! flower

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top