Dream about driving on a highway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about driving on a highway

Post by dreamgirl on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:12 pm

This is actually my first time posting anything on this blog, so.....here goes!

I had a dream last night that I received a call from my mother while I was at work, and she asked me to bring her some medicine for my great uncle (FYI - this uncle actually died this past July, but apparently he was not dead in my dream). So I go to this parking garage to go to my car - it seems to be the same parking garage in several other dreams with many different exits. Well, I leave through one exit which puts me directly on the highway - again this the same highway I've seen in several other dreams...all convoluted with many overpasses, entrances and exits. I realized once I exit the parking garage that I had taken the wrong exit. So I was on this highway going in the opposite direction I needed to go, but I had no way to turn around. There was no exit to get off of and turn around to go the other way. The highway immediately split...in one direction I knew I could not go that way to get to where I needed to go. The other direction I had never taken before. So I chose the direction I had never taken before. I'm riding along, and then the next thing I know, I look to my left and I'm riding beside this huge cliff. I realize that I am now riding along in my car BESIDE the highway (which is the cliff), BUT I'm not on the road any longer...just like gliding in the air. Then I just took both hands off the wheel, lifted them to God and said, "Jesus, please help me!" And then I woke up, scared. Apparently, I said "Jesus, please help me" aloud because my husband said that I was talking in my sleep.

I kind of have an idea of what God is trying to show me, but I need.......confirmation I guess. I just want to make sure that I'm on track with what I believe God is saying.

dreamgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about driving on a highway

Post by Linda Irish on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:40 pm

I will pray about this dream. I did feel like asking you "who was your navigator"? (in these roads in your dream or the choices in your life?)...Just a thought that came to my mind.

I will pray for discernment for you. God Bless.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 am

This dream is about choices and direction. It seems you are afraid of making wrong choices and are confused about the right choices to make.

It also seems to be a current or upcoming need for a change of direction because you are going the wrong way. You choose not to make the same mistakes again and want to find the right path but ultimately are terrified about making the wrong choice and/or doing the wrong thing.

Your solution is prayer..... make the best choice that you can make and ask the Lord for help. You do your part and trust Him to do His part.

Love,

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamgirl on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:29 am

Thank you so much Mia. I just got married August 21st after MONTHS of hearing from my mother that I was making the wrong decision. But BOTH my husband and I felt like we heard from God and we were making the right decision. We went to pre-marital counseling both at my church and through a pastor that he knows personally (we lived in different states at the time). During the time of the dream, it seemed that my husband and I kept arguing over petty stuff. I know a lot of doubt began to set in wondering if I really did make a mistake. I was so scared that I had made the wrong decision like my mother kept telling me all summer. The women in my family experienced the generational curse of divorce, and I'm determined NOT to succumb to that curse which is why I'm 33 and just now getting married. But my thought was, well we're married now...clearly arguments aren't a reason to get divorced. So after this dream, I felt that God was telling me that if we didn't change ourselves, our marriage would end in divorce. So, I shared this with my husband and we both agreed that we need to fast and pray...just really spend time seeking God and making confessions over our marriage. Now it seems like things are anew...the marriage feels so refreshed...like it should be for newlyweds. We will be fasting again at the first of the new year for the month of January. Prayerfully this is the change that needed to take place!

dreamgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:42 am

Praise GOD! You are doing the perfect thing!

This is for you to take comfort in:

In all your ways acknowledge Him and He SHALL direct your paths!

Much love and Christmas wishes for you and your husband!

Merry Christmas,

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top