Hearing from God in my dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hearing from God in my dreams

Post by lhmccracken on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Over the years I have had dreams that I knew were from God as a form of comfort to me. However, recently I have had a few warning dreams that I also know were prophetic and knew almost ALL the meanings behind the symbolism. One recently included a floor of a new house I had purchased (in my dream) which I was preparing to host a party in. Although it was empty, three of my adult children were there with me helping to plan what food items we would need before going to the store. The entire kitchen, including floor and counters were white except for the surrounding counters backface which was a mint green. As I was discussing this party with my children in this new house the actual kitchen floor began to be pushed up in all different places and making wave type actions in what I assume was vinyl flooring. I realized this was dangerous and told my children to get out of the house because we needed to call someone to find out what was infesting the house. My son acted as though it was funny and slid across this buckling floor, much to my distress, while laughing. It was then part of the flooring broke open and bees starting filling the kitchen. As we were running from the house I was the only one who became stung many times. My daughter saw this and told me we had to go to the hospital. I was insistent on going to get the items for the party first and then said I would go. I then passed out and woke up in an emergency room. I remember getting back to the house, bandages and all and walking in and commanding the devil to GET OUT NOW! Immediately the swarm of bees left. It was then I saw a great uncle of mine(whom we consider a spiritual leader in our family) standing behind me. He was not an old man, as he is now, but a younger version of himself wearing a white t shirt and black leather jacket. He looked at me and smiling shouted, "Now that's what I'm talking about!". As he began to walk away I noticed some sort of marking or tatoo on his lower back. Then I woke up. To me this dream was a warning that the foundation of my family was going to be tested and shaken and it was up to me, not anyone else, to call on God and tell the devil to get out! I believe the green was to do with financial trouble, the house was our shelter, the white was the purity of God's purpose and the party was some sort of ministry involving a type of outreach. The attack on me was a sign to me that it WAS personal and that the devil would try to discourage and destroy any attempts to step out in faith. I am still not sure of the marking on my uncle's back. On that I am stuck. I am also not sure why my only daughter who is married, (my other three children are young adults and single) was not in my dream. I will tell you that after this dream we have had some very hard times and stress that has been almost overwhelming. Although I have shared my dream with two of my daughters they don't seem to see any thing to it. I also had another very detailed dream in which a violent storm was approaching and I was driving the escape bus full of people, calling on the Lord to help me as I took this bus through the storm. There was much more to this dream but it also started as a party with a house full of people prior to the storm coming with me taking the lead to show the way to escape. However that is for another time. Please pray that God will give me wisdom and faith in the coming days to overcome the attacks from the enemy and discernment in what has become seemingly overwhelming circumstances .

lhmccracken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hearing from God in my dreams

Post by piano on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Praying....

I do believe God gives us the heads up.
I do not believe God sets us up for failure, but for more of His Glory to be revealed in His victorious plan, Amen?

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 pm

I had a dream where a woman had a marking on her tummy like this
<<>> in the complete diamond shape and my son also had a dream that someone had a diamond shaped tattoo.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lhmccracken on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 am

Thank you for your prayers. I know these dreams are always God's way of preparing us for what lies ahead so the victory can be ours through Him! To me this is a call to battle with the battle plans of the enemy exposed! God is GREAT! May He grant me wisdom in the coming days to be able to complete His destiny and purpose for my family.

lhmccracken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top