Affecting my sleep (2nd part also)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Affecting my sleep (2nd part also)

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am

I dreamed that my husband came home in the morning after staying out all night. He went into the bathroom to shave between his legs, not his private area. Someone else was there, don't remember. It seems as if I was an observer in the dream at this point. I asked him did he still have on his ring, and he did. He showed me he did, but he had like an irritation sore under his ring. He told me that he still had it on although. While while he begin to shave, he cut his skin between his legs. He was bleeding, but not too bad.

IRL: He called and woke me up saying he on his way 5am, I told him no go to him mom...I can't deal with his behavior.

Later that morning,

Dreamed my husband came home and I asked him what he was doing out all night, he had his ring in his pocket. Somehow I knew he was at a strip club and he touched a women's private part. He showed me what hand he used, I asked him why. He said because it was what you do when you there. I went to get a knife, and when I came back he said I don't care, I had 4 of those (knifes) come at me already. I woke up

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Affecting my sleep (2nd part also)

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Anyone?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:59 am

two questions:

Can you tell that your dream is true in real life?

In what part of the leg he had the cut, left or right, upper leg or lower leg?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:29 am

He did stay out all night. It was his inner thigh area., left leg.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:00 pm

If you dont have any proof of your husband´s unfaithfulness in real life, then, i could conclude that you just had a fear dream. God sometimes reveals to us our fears through dreams, not for the purpose of destroying us because fear dreams are not definitely His will. He just shows us what is our fear by dreaming it so that we can deal with it and overcome it. What you can do about your fear dream is to stand in the word of God and prophesy the opposite (the positive) over your matrimony. Speak the word of God over your marriage, such as peace, faithfulness, unity, pure love, harmony, etc. Dont let fear control or overcome you.
I know someone who had a fear dream. I told him it is not the will of God stand in the promise of God and in His Word, but he was overwhelmed with his fears, what he feared the most did happen. and he had the hard time getting out of trouble.

As I post my reply I prayed for you that God may keep you and your husband, and bless you with a happy and godly family.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Thanks, I don't believe he will cheat. I think the dream is more about what went on that night. It's got to be a symbolical dream.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Amen

Bless You

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:54 pm