babies everywhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babies everywhere

Post by mbeaird on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:06 pm

ive been have the oddest dream. (1) i was at a party and there where twin babies and they had on pretty blue sleepers i had one and my mom sat next to me with the other one i held them both and somehow they became my babies. one of the babies disappeared i looked down by my feet and it was a black panther sitting there i got up to find the other baby i looked everywhere with the panter on my heels then i go outside with the panther behind me when i got to the doorway someone squeezed baby lotion all on my face and i was tryin to get it off. when i woke up i couldnt breathe, while i was wiping my face and trying to catch my breath all i could smell was the lotion i looked at the clock and it had been only an hour. when i went back to sleep (2)i was with an old friend (she lives out of state) and she asked my to hold her baby i had to go to the wash room and i told my (exboyfriend) to hold him for a min when i came back they where gone and i couldnt find them anywhere some how i ended up in the mall and i saw the baby in one of the stores and it was 3 guys holding him and i asked them how did they get MY baby and they wouldnt give him to me because they didnt get him from me so im going from store to store looking for my ex so he could get my baby back after wondering all around the mall then i see my reallife daughter and i olny see the back of her so i follow her trying to catch her i finlly catch her we go back to the store where the baby is then the men finally gives me the baby cause it had been awhile and it must be mine since no one elsse came back 4 him

mbeaird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: babies everywhere

Post by mbeaird on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:15 am

i had another baby dream. im walking down street my cousin is in a car on the street gives me her son n disappears im walking around with him trying to get home but i cant seem to find my house street gets longer and i get to an unfamiliar house n i see my nephew and my daughter i go up the stairs with the baby

please help i dream of babies in some sort of way about 2 to 3 times a week most r baby boys

mbeaird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioness on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:04 am

i am not sure but i am thinking it sounds like a warning. be careful what you are taking on (first babies, seems like it is someone's else's .... you are taking care of) and be careful what you are giving out - especially the people. i am thinking it might even be words spoken or things you tell other people. seems like some things really aren't your responsibilty and you do not need to take other's people's responsibilties..that's why i find it interesting your real daughter is in their too! :)she definitely is YOURs to take care of...and sometimes it's hard letting go of all the things going around us we want to get involved but we need to come to a point to focus on what's most important and really "ours" to take on.
hope that helps you any... :)
blessings!

Lioness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mbeaird on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:23 pm

yeah shes in them but always in the background

mbeaird

View user profile

Back to top Go down