Demon possession

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demon possession

Post by happiness80 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Hi all,

I think this dream may be about spiritual warfare but not sure

In this dream i was watching and observing people. We were on a roof of some house or building. All the people seemed to be demon possessed and there was a man being held down by the crowd who was possessed. His eyes were burning and his face was changing - all the people holding them down were possessed too. Then I saw two clouds cover the sky it turned grey and everyone turned to see another big spirit arrive. He seemed to be the leader. In the dream he was looking for volunteers to murder a specific person. One spirit agreed to do it. They decided to poison their victim through his medicine. This whole time I was watching thinking "Goodness me they're all demons and their eyes are burning"
The funny thing about this dream is I felt absolutely no fear at all there was no real emotion on my part just an observer watching these demon possessd people.
Ive been thinking its a spiritual warfare dream - however Im still praying about whether its to do with me as the night before I went through some serious anger towards someone i love and felt things were just going around in circles. I was very upset but prayed God would protect my heart and give me peace and he did.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demon possession

Post by piano on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:59 am

Hi happiness80,

I dont have an interpretation just scripture.

Zephaniah 1st chapter does have to do with the Day of The Lord.

In part...

I will destroy every remnant of Baal worship in this place,
the very names of the idolatrous priests—
those who bow down on the roofs
to worship the starry host,
those who bow down and swear by the LORD
and who also swear by Molek,
those who turn back from following the LORD
and neither seek the LORD nor inquire of him.”

Be silent before the Sovereign LORD,
for the day of the LORD is near.
The LORD has prepared a sacrifice;
he has consecrated those he has invited.

We live in perilous times. Your assurance by lack of fear shows in this dream..Assurance in Christ.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Thanks for your thoughts...interesting I was reading about Elijah on Mt carmel the other day thats what came to mind after reading your scripture. I think God has been just moving me forward and continuing to build my faith up in him. Yes we do live in perilous times my heart hurts for those who do not yet know Jesus or have rejected him. Even as a christian there are times we can waver in our faith but God is good and never forsakes us :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jthompson on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:00 pm

do you know that guy being held down in the dream? did you feel a pull towards the person? do think that maybe this person could be put in your charge as a christian to help?

jthompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:31 pm

This spirit wants to murder someone through poison.

I'm thinking hatred is a murderous poison. And unchecked anger can lead to hatred.

Do you think that this dream represents your concern that you want to keep your heart free of anger because of thish very reason, or do you think this could be a warning of spiritual issues at hand?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi all, thanks for your responses,

jthompson - I dont know who the person being held down was he had a hoody on but he was looking straight at me in this dream and his face was familiar. The person I had a fallout with is not a christian and I have been trying to show God's love to him however my anger got the best of me and I failed. We havent spoken since much to my sadness.

Mia -The first thought I had when I woke up was that it was spiritual warfare and that there are evil spirits operating/influencing us to act in the way we do sometimes. I think it is both as you suggested, I was really concerned about my temper and since the dream have been at peace as God has shown me how destructive it can be.
The spiritual issues im still unsure of and dont know why I was watching this man being held down by a crowd of demon possessed people and he was getting possessed too. It just stood out that I wasnt doing anything about it just watching. To some degree I think God is addressing me but I also feel there maybe more to this dream Im not getting.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm

My honest feeling is that God showed you the assignment against you or what the devil would like to have happen and that the person was you. I don't believe that this is the reality however and that it is a warning for you to know what you are battling.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi Mia,

That really makes sense something inside me just clicked. I also posted a dream about recieving a brand new German Shepard to train and God revealed the German Shepard was me needing to be trained again over the same issues of dealing with hurt leading to anger. In the dream I just knew the dog needed to be trained just like I know I need to control my emotions when I get upset as I can say things I dont mean which causes so much hurt to myself and others I love.
This is definitely confirmation thank you :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:14 pm

huggins

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top