my dream that i cannot forget.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my dream that i cannot forget.

Post by jthompson on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:28 pm

this is the dream. its in three parts.

I was standing on a road that over looked a muddy path with dead and broken trees that lead to a green field of sunlight, green grass. where i was standing it was a overcast sky. i knew there was a car behind me parked as i looked and a person beside me that i could not see. i then ask "why don't we go over there to the nice field?" then i turn and

i walked into a muddy court yard made of stone with two exits, it felt like it was a school. there was a big oak tree bent down like a picnic table with chair. there was a man there sitting, i could not make out his face, he was kind, lovely, like a bear that i could not take me eyes off. i sat down putting a backpack on the ground as i do so. i was so fixed on this man that i could not take my eyes off him, he sang, talked. a flood of emotions came over me that i could not describe. there was a person sitting next to me that i could not make out, but for some reason i knew it was a women. then a bell rang, i got up turned to walk away. the man got up and said "Jessie" i turn back and look this man in the eyes. and he said "its time to be fruitful." i turn and walk away, happy, warm.

Then i am standing a the base of a stair case. people wearing all white with a black strip or all black with a white strip on different places on there clothing, i seen a person with on there shoes, shirt, hair. the wall's where orange. then i look up the stair case and see a women, i could not make anything out on this women but her blue eyes, it was like she was shrouded. but i knew she wanted to talk to me. i started up the stairs to meet her when a big guy wearing all black and no strips of white tried to stop me. but i found a way around him and got up to where she was standing to see her walking away. deep down i knew i would see here again and it was not the first time that i had seen her either. then i turned and walk to a class looking at the orange walls as i did.

jthompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my dream that i cannot forget.

Post by owen on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:53 pm

I believe that your dreams are related to each other, like episodes in your life.
your first dream shows your past, lifeless(dead trees) and full of struggles and unpleasant issues in life. But inspite of those things, you had a vision to see what is beyond this lifeless place. God allowed you to see it. And He has lead you to it (the car)

the second dream shows your walk with God, the school means spiritual training/learning a God kind of life experience. It also the episode of your life when you began or have decided to follow HIm. The man whom you are talking I believe represents God or perhaps heavenly being. In reality, God has been talking to you ever since you know Him. I could tell in your dream that you know or recognize HIM whenever He talks to you. the time has arrived that you need to listen carefully to Him to follow His instruction in order to be fruitful.

the third dream. In your walk with God or in your sipiritual growth( the stair) there will always be some instances or circumstances, whether big or small, that will try to block your way or pushing you to go back, but God has given you wisdom and ingenuity to surpass them all.

Please discard that doesnt confirm in your heart and spirit.

God bless you!!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jthompson on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:59 pm

i still have a question of the women with the blue eyes at the end of the dream? or the people that i could not see but knew that was there and cannot see them? this was one whole dream by the way, the it happened in three parts, i have a theory on that. we see Simon peter, the number three pop's up a lot with him, followed jesus for three years, forsake jesus three times and repented three times. tho i do not know what that means in the dream. discipleship maybe.

Last edited by jthompson on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

jthompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Are you sure she is a woman? or an angel?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:05 pm

which part of your dream that you can only feel and know that there are people around you but you just cant see them?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jthompson on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:09 pm

a women, felt like i know her, seen her, talked to her before. not an angel. in all three parts there is a women there that i cannot see, till the end when i do get to see her, but only the eyes.

jthompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:17 pm

how did you feel towards her? what was your feelings toward her?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jthompson on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:22 pm

like i knew her, that she had something for me. that we shared something, like i we where one. best friends.

jthompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:25 pm

I get it. But one last question. What was she wearing?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jthompson on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:26 pm

well... blue/white. was what she was shrouded in at the end of the dream.

jthompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:39 pm

white means purity or holiness. blue means revelation.
I believe she represents the church. Therefore, God has called you to a work which involves body ministry.

Dp you involve yourself into church ministry?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jthompson on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:45 pm

i am running a ministry, hard, slow build and i been getting tear down the wall's and build them up, thinking out side the box, what if "on fire" for god is only a spark, or revival is not what we think it is anymore type stuff. however i don't think she is the church, something in side me is telling me its something else. one of my gifts is leadership, which i never wanted to do.

jthompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Go on, dont quit, Your dream shows that God is guiding you, He is there everytime you need HIm. If it seems impossible, our God is the God of impossible, if it is impossible, then, it is His turn to move.

Go on. You will make it!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jthompson on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:56 pm

i honesty have no clue what the women means as of yet. i always remember eye's, i can tell everything throw the eyes of a person. i can read them like a book, i could not do that with this women and it bothers me.

jthompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jthompson on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:57 pm

and i could not read the body language.

jthompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:11 pm

I cant convince you to believe that the woman represents a church. If you are sure that she represents something else, then, the Holy Spirit will enlighten you. I just believe withl all of my heart that she reprsents the church where God has called you to lead. Keep on seeking and asking God for wisdom, He will surely give it to you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jthompson on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:53 pm

i don't see church. every christian is called to lead in there gifts, no matter what your gifting is. be better, do your best and seek the kingdom first. only you and god know your true limits, sometimes falling flat on your face to learn if you are not a leader or a server or have the gift of compassion. you can learn all gifts but to find out where your spirit burns the brightest you have to learn other gifts, in learning other gifts you build a support system to help you main gift burn. that is what builds the church, understanding the gifts you understand how a person acts, a teacher tends to be very dogmatic, where compassion cares more about the feeling of a person and nothing else. thus we get the body of Christ. understanding the hand and how it works and understand the foot or the mouth will help you understand the whole body as a whole and where people will grow and become the best christian they can till god takes them into a new season of gifts. i just don't feel like she is the church.

jthompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:12 pm

who do you think she represents?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jthompson on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:14 am

i don't know is a perfectly good answer. all things will come in time.

jthompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:59 am

When I first read it I thought she was an angel but then I thought why would she walk away if she had something to say? And then I saw your comments and it seems like you feel as if she is a human/person you will meet in the future. I know Mia and other interpreters usually say the interpretation is usually hidden in the way you felt IN the dream. So, I believe you know who this lady might be.....I would pray to God and ask Him for confirmation.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jthompson on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:54 am

its odd to me, the only thing that i cannot read emotionally, physical, spiritually and i seen her eyes. i am all about looking people in the eyes when i pray for them. i connect that way with the person. but not with her. i might know who this women might be or yet to meet her. i know i have not meet her, the eyes don't match up with any i have seen, Photograph memory and eyes, its a thing with me. thanks that give me something to think about.

jthompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top