2 Dreams about my Bishop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 Dreams about my Bishop

Post by meka1272 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:03 am

In my first dream, I was at this huge mansion and as I walked through I saw a lot of people from my church and my family members. It felt as if it were my home until I ran into my bishop sitting on the outside patio with this guy that I was interested in at the time I had this dream. This man is someone I thought would be my husband, but I'm not too sure about that anymore. Anyway's, he is outside talking to the bishop and he's telling her all these wonderful that are happening in his life and how "it's" going to happen for him soon. I'm standing in the middle smiling while they are talking and my bishop looks at him with this smile on her face as if she knows something he doesn't and says to him, things are changing in Meka's life as well and "it's" going to happen for her next year. I look at her with disbelief because I knew she was talking about marriage, but I wasn't sure if she meant him and I or me and someone else.

I had this dream a few months ago and at the time I barely knew the Bishop of my church. She is actually the Pastor of my Pastor's so I still don't know her that well.

In the second dream, which was the same week as the first dream....we were in the same mansion and this time it felt like it was mine. In this dream, it was me her and another member of my church. She was giving me a pedicure and manicure in this dream and when she told me what she wanted to do, I told her no way, I should be serving her and waiting on her not the other way around. I remember feeling so bad in the dream because I grew up believing that we are supposed to be serving our Pastor's. I felt like Joseph when he had the dream of stars (Genesis 37:9 9 Then he had another dream, and he told it to his brothers. "Listen," he said, "I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me.") because she was literally on her knees doing my pedicure.

meka1272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top