The Haunted School and Shape Shifter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Haunted School and Shape Shifter

Post by owen on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:40 pm

It was dusk, I was in this school, in the second floor. While inside an empty classroom, I was looking around and felt very strange. The air was suffocating and cold. I could hardly breathe. All I could sense was evil. Though I cant see demons or evil spirits but I knew I was not alone. I went downstair, looking around the hallway and stood outside, near the gate. I saw a boy coming (7 year old boy, irl I know him). He didnt see me, he just went straight inside the school. I tried to stop him, but it seemed he could not hear me.
I was facing the facade of the school and and I saw another boy standing right beside the window in the second floor. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a man appeared beside him, took him by his neck, and threw him to the wall. I was shocked. javascript:emoticonp('wow')The man turned to my direction, I dont know him, but i felt his anger. He transformed into somekind of Hulk(like the movie) but uglier and grotesque with red eyes. I run to the street to hide. Later I went back to the school to see if the boy was fine. But instead of finding the boy, the hulk met me rigth infront the gate.javascript:emoticonp('shocked') I said Lord help me. I was about to run, but I was lifted into the air, I said oh I am flying. I dont know how but I did fly.

END

I am not trying to scare anyone, I just need help because I generally dont understand this dream.

Thank you so much!!!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Haunted School and Shape Shifter

Post by owen on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:54 am

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:12 am

praying praying praying praying

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:09 am

just a thought..do you think God is asking you to pray for that boy and the youth of your church?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:13 am

IŽll definitely do that.

thanks!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jthompson on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:17 am

what is the boy's family life like? have you meet them? talked to them? what is the boy like? body language, eyes when you talk to him and stuff. how dose he act around people? go deeper. talk and start a relationship with the family if you don't already have one. i cannot tell you what the dream means because i have not done the test thing. but looking at that dream i would follow the clues and get in relationship with the family. who knows that might be why you had the dream in the first place.

jthompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top