An old friend, and peeing and a kidney and a clear clump comes out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An old friend, and peeing and a kidney and a clear clump comes out.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:38 am

Hi sweet ones,

I am here to share a dream that is a little graphic and I honestly just do not get it. Please pray with me for his revelation in regards to this dream.

Dream,

I was at this church where they were having something going on. I saw allot of people in the halls waiting and talking. I met this older lady who I do not know in the natural and I felt a sense of closeness to her spirit and very comfortable. She was open and talked to me and she felt the same towards me. Well I ran into a friend I was very close with nine years ago.( in the natural she really betrayed me and it was the most hurtful betrayal I ever experienced because we were so close. I had forgiven her and moved on with my life.) Anyway I see that she is good friends with this lady and she saw me and came up to the lady because they were going to go some where. I still felt a love for my friend and missed her very much. She looked at me as if she was still carrying hurt and anger towards me. In my mind I thought I wish she would move past the past and see me for how I am today then her and the other lady left. I went to this hotel where I was staying at and it turned out that this old friend I had just ran into lived close by. Well I go into my hotel room and I have to go to the bathroom and as I am peeing a huge part of my kidney comes out of me and hug clump of clear stuff comes out of me too and I am worried like something is wrong and so I put both the kidney and the clear clump in a napkin to take it to the doctors. So I think I need to call my old friend who lives close by and then I go no she wont respond or help me cause she does not want anything to do with me. So then I try some how to get to the Hospital.

That is all I can remember of the dream.

Thanks and Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An old friend, and peeing and a kidney and a clear clump comes out.

Post by sC0rCh3d on Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:54 am

the Symbols article on this site describes urinating and kidney themes as just that...or it could be a spiritual action of getting rid of something not needed.

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:22 pm

Jeanie, i feel like the kidney coming out is kinda representative of a piece of you missing, because your friend is gone. These are just my thoughts, but you know how you have two kidneys? well there were two of you that were two of a kind but since all the mess happened, you feel incomplete in a way. You were saving that kidney to take to the doctor, in real life, what youre doing is saving that pain and rejection and taking it to the Great Physician who brings healing. Only He can bring healing to that part of your life and hers. you're doing the right thing by giving it over to Jesus, dont worry about her feelings or what she thinks about you, God will sort things out flower

hope this helps,
love

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:56 am

Thanks Dalph.

This is something that is right on. It is interesting how you have no relationship with a friend for nine years and all of the sudden the Lord keeps bringing this person up because of issues that have not been dealt with even when you think you did deal with them. This seems to be happening to me allot lately. bandaid

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top