Tsunami and Earthquake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tsunami and Earthquake

Post by bethel on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:16 pm

I had two dreams in October 31, 2010. In my dream I was with my husband and others (I did not see their faces but I knew there were more people) at the coast of my homecountry in South America. Suddenly I looked at the ocean and I think the others also saw that the sea was beginning to form strange waves. (about a minute before I thought that could be a tsunami). Then waves with great force hit the coast. We had no time to escape. We held on to a hill the best we could, it was very plain with no places to grip. We cried unto the Lord for mercy. We did not know if we would come out of this alive. I was holding on to the hill with both my hands. I then said to my husband to forgive any offense that had happened between us, because we didn’t know what would happen next. The waves beat us, and all with us, against the side of the hill. After the waves past, we were still alive. We knew we had to start running toward the hills. We then saw red shirts, which we knew we had to wear as protection and continuing running to the heights. I woke up at 4:45am with an awful feeling. I got up to pray and after a while I returned to my bed and had a second dream:
There was a group of people preparing for something to come. It was like a teacher meeting. We all had a handbook in our hands, which had been given to us. The manual contained how to prepare for emergencies. I did not recognize anyone of the people in that meeting, with the exception of one man, an American man who also speaks Spanish because he grew up in Argentina for part of his childhood
Then I saw the people at that meeting saying all the things they will carry with them in case of an emergency or in the case they need to escape (they spoke of many things as if they were preparing to go on vacation). I told them, you do not know what you say, if you can save your own lives, you should be happy.
Then I said to them that I was almost sure, that an earthquake would come. They asked me something like how I knew it, but I did not tell them anything. Then a woman asked me, did you dream it?, I did not answer. I told them when it happens I'm not going to be here, I'll be in the U.S. That's all I remember ...
I believe it could have a prophetic message, a warning for my native country.

bethel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tsunami and Earthquake

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:37 am

The fact you had two dreams together in succession in the one night I would treat as something to praye about fervently. especially since earth quakes cause tsunamis. In this day and age they are happening all over the place.

I will pray for you country. Lord I ask your hand on this land and your favour. Touch this land by your spirit with your loving hand of mercy. Please awaken the people and its leaders to follow you with their whole hearts and minds...In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Please let me know if you get any more revelation in this matter.

I hope I was a blessing to you.
flower

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bethel on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Yes, you are right, it is time to intercede. I am praying for my country, because on February 20 I had the following dream, that was fulfilled 7 days later.
"My brother had returned to Texas for a few things that he had left behind. My husband and I were helping him prepare his luggage. Right around the time he was ready and was about to leave… the warning came. This warning was about the earthquake, the earthquake that was about to occur. All of us (including my brother) started to run, trying to get out of the house.
My husband took a child with him to protect him from the danger. This nine year old child is our friend and he was sleeping over at our house (in the dream).
When I got out of the house with everyone (my children, my brother, and other people) I saw others outside of their houses because of the earthquake’s warning. They were seeking a safe place to stay. They were trying to find a refuge, because they had heard the warning too. My husband was delayed in coming out with our little friend, so we thought that maybe something happened to them when they were running to escape. During that time, we had heard an explosion and we did not see them for a while.
It was night time. We and the others were outside as we waited for this “event”. We thought about getting away from the house, and somebody pointed to a gas station as the safe place. I told them that that was not a good place to stay because it could explode too. So we stayed between the house and the gas station, right in the middle. We saw my husband coming out with this child, our little friend. Nothing happened to them during the explosion.
While, we waited outside, I had a plastic cup in my hand. I placed the cup down on its side (on the ground). Then I saw that the plastic cup began filling up with water, red water. The strange thing is that it was not raining, and there wasn’t any water around us. We felt a strange wind blowing. It brought these drops of water that was filling the cup in a strange way. I picked the cup up and showed my brother. I then left it back on the ground and the same thing occurred again. The cup began to fill up. The water could only be seen once it was in the cup. We felt a warm wind.
I realized we were not the only people who knew about what was coming. There were other groups of people who also knew. The news had gotten out somehow. In one part of the dream, I saw people dressed in white; they seemed to come from a religious sect. They were meditating and waiting too. (I felt the “feeling” that one feels after an earthquake in Chile, but the difference was that this event had not yet occurred.)
As we were waiting, I saw a homosexual man walking toward another group of people who were also trying to find refuge. My brother and I looked at each other with much disapproval of the sin.
Those moments were full of tension of the upcoming disaster.
I knew that if the event did not occur that night, I should talk to my children and teach them how to be prepared in case of an earthquake.
At the beginning of the dream, I saw people from Africa running for their lives. These people were in a hunger strike (or something like that). That news was being broadcasted in black and white on TV. When those people found out of the disaster to come they ran too."

PART OF THE INTERPRETATION.- When I woke up, I wrote down this dream. Then in the afternoon, I talked to my brother in Chile . I sent him a copy of the dream. One week after that, on February 27th the earthquake magnitude 8.8 happened in Chile. I feel that there are parts of this dream that are not fulfilled yet. If you have any comment, please share it and keep Chile in your prayers.
My Lord and saviour Jesus Christ bless you.

bethel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top