Very unusual for me, but this was real and vivid...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very unusual for me, but this was real and vivid...

Post by RevRyan11 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:44 pm

I have only had three dreams, prior to early this AM that I truly felt, beyond a shadow of a doubt, was God, but I woke up at 2 AM (Thanksgiving Day) with a dream so real that my lower arms tingled (a first!) for about a half hour after waking up. It is only the second dream I actually woke up to write down (and I would not have needed to, because it is stamped in my memory). Problem? I have no interpretation. Can you give me your anointed thought? :) I will warn you the first half is rather "Gross," but the second half seems more whimsical.

In the dream I was going to a job interview, and, for some reason was going to stay the night at a ministry friend's home. My wife and I drove up to his home, and it looked like a British estate (he lives in a regular home in "real life"). As I went in, with my wife to greet him, I noticed that the tops of my LEFT hand-from wrist to finger tips had what resembled a "boil" on it. You know how when you get burnt, sometimes your skin fills with a fluid "pocket (not sure how else to describe it)?" I was very concerned about it, and went to show my friend. I grew even more alarmed as, from the time I noticed it until I could show him, it was completely surrounding my left arm from elbow to fingers-like my arm was in a sack of it... It was like a thin second skin had grown and was filling with a yellow thin water and oil mix. My friend was not concerned at all and said to get a pin and pop it to take care of it, but, no sooner had he said that, then I noticed the fluid overtook the thin skin-like membrane and was "leaking." I remember going to the restroom to finish draining it, and went to bed with all fluid gone, but the loose membrane "hanging." In the middle of the night I got the idea to go to the restroom and carefully pull the skin off (because it was just hanging loose and would be painless).
As I entered the restroom, I saw that my hand was perfectly "Whole." No extra skin or anything-however, when I looked at my RIGHT hand, it had from the fingers down to the elbows tiny clovers and small flowers growing out of it (like the little tiny flowers that grow to only about an inch long in yards and kids pick for their moms). I was very concerned about this, but, again, when I went to show the friend I was staying with, he felt it was very normal and unconcerning. He reassured me that it would be alright, and I woke up.
Again, I was wide awake, and BOTH arms tingled for about half an hour (just a light tingle just enough to make it feel like they needed scratched.

RevRyan11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very unusual for me, but this was real and vivid...

Post by owen on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Is there something in your life that hinders you to do what God has called you to do? Your left arm means what God has called you to do. The skin disease may represent issues in your life that need to be cleansed or healed.
The restroom means your spiritual cleansing and healing process, and it would not take a long time, it is immediate. After you are cleansed and healed, God will give you the strength and faith to accomplish what God has called you to do, and He will also abound His grace in you. And many will be blessed through this God-given grace such as church, ministry, and family. Or in other words, The God-given grace will be extended to others.

Hope this helps you!

God bless you!!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:50 am

what a vivid dream? I got tingles reading it....lol

Both arms your friend, (JESUS perhaps?) is not concerned.

How did you feel in the dream?

I think on one hand (the saying) you have been sick and wanting the Lord to heal you of this ailment, He's not worried cause he gives you a simple solution, get a pin and pop it. Let out the oozey stuff (this could be something in your life which has cause you discomfort more than outright pain). On the other hand , your right arm could be where your strength lies (are you right handed out of interest?) but to you it may seem unusual, but your friend reassures you (Jesus) that is is normal and unconcerning.

I hope this has helped.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:26 pm

I don't have an interpr. but just wanted to ask owen about this:
Your left arm means what God has called you to do.

I'm genuinely interested to hear the background/scriptures for that if that's ok:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Hi traveller,

In the Bible, arms and hands basically means strength of God, and/or God-given faith and stength to His servant. Most of the time, faith and strength represents the right arm.

Ex 15:6 Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

Isa 63:12 That led [them] by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?

20:6 Now know I that the Lord saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.

Jer 21:5 And I myself will fight against you with an outstretched hand and with a strong arm, even in anger, and in fury, and in great wrath.
Eze 30:22 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I [am] against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and will break his arms, the strong, and that which was broken; and I will cause the sword to fall out of his hand.
Lk 1:51 He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
Ex 17:11 And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.

Left arm can mean one´s calling or what God has called him to do.

Gen 48:13 And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought [them] near unto him.
Gen 48:14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid [it] upon Ephraim's head, who [was] the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh [was] the firstborn.
Gen 48:15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,
Gen 48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
Gen 48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.
Gen 48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this [is] the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
Gen 48:19 And his father refused, and said, I know [it], my son, I know [it]: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

Moses placed his left hand upon the firstborn of Joseph, knowing that the first born plays an important role in old testament. To be a first born is a big responsibility which defines a type of calling. And Moses placed his right hand to the younger, blessing the younger with strength to become a multitude of nation.

Song 8:3 His left hand [should be] under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

The groom put his left hand under the bride´s head and his rigth hand embraced her. I believe, it basically means God is revealing to His church what she is called to do, and embraced her with strength and faith to fulfill what she is called to do.

I hope that this has helped you.

And you are very welcome!

you\\'re welcome!

God bless you too.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:41 pm

thanks owen..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top