Tornado blowing through school

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornado blowing through school

Post by Love's child on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:03 am

In this dream I am in a school hallway ( it seemed like it was a highschool) and there was a storm blowing through the school (literally inside the school). I remember at one point looking back and seeing a tornado blowing straight towards me. After seeing the tornado coming at me I run fast and turned into a classroom. As soon as I get into the classroom I quickly go inside a dark coat closet in the room and take cover. While I was in the closet I hear my brother say, "your in here too" & then I realize that he is in the same dark closet taking cover. I believe the tornado blew by us and we weren't harmed but the dream ended there.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornado blowing through school

Post by Ace on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:05 am

Whenever I have a dream like this, as you probably do too, I ask the Lord to make it clear what He is trying to tell me, then I pray for protection and that I would see it coming. From my own experience, this sounds like our Sweet Jesus is warning you - could be a trial coming or a sudden change. When I read "the dark closet", what came to mind is how God sometimes clothes Himself in darkness - 2 Sam 22:12 (I just read it 2 minutes ago - praise the Lord). A closet could mean a hidden sin or a private prayer or something confidential. I pray that the Lord will knit your heart and the heart of your brother to Him.

Ace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:03 am

It has been my experience that when I see a Tornado in my dream it is a warning for either me or my city, town or state. It usually means a literal tornado but it can also mean something that is life threatening. I would ask the Lord what he is trying to show you then I would be in prayer for protection from the storm over you, your family, your city, your state. I will keep you in prayer!

Hope this helps. Love in Christ,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:10 am

Thank you both for your prayers!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down