YAHWEH The LORD'S Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YAHWEH The LORD'S Name

Post by His Beloved on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:13 am

As I was waking up on Monday morning I heard a voice say very clearly YAHWEH. I know that it's one of the names of God and that Jehovah is usually used in place of it. I understands that it means "LORD". But why would it be spoken to me am i supposed to understand something deeper about it.

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YAHWEH The LORD'S Name

Post by Cholette on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 am

Did you ask the Lord about this?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:46 am

Yes I did, I'm just seeking confirmation I feel like he was telling me his relationship towards me like a new covenant I came to a scripture in Exodus 34:5-10

5 Then the Lord came down in a cloud and stood there with him; and he called out his own name, Yahweh.[a] 6 The Lord passed in front of Moses, calling out,
“Yahweh![b] The Lord!
The God of compassion and mercy!
I am slow to anger
and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness.
7 I lavish unfailing love to a thousand generations.[c]
I forgive iniquity, rebellion, and sin.
But I do not excuse the guilty.
I lay the sins of the parents upon their children and grandchildren;
the entire family is affected—
even children in the third and fourth generations.”
8 Moses immediately threw himself to the ground and worshiped. 9 And he said, “O Lord, if it is true that I have found favor with you, then please travel with us. Yes, this is a stubborn and rebellious people, but please forgive our iniquity and our sins. Claim us as your own special possession.”
10 The Lord replied, “Listen, I am making a covenant with you in the presence of all your people. I will perform miracles that have never been performed anywhere in all the earth or in any nation. And all the people around you will see the power of the Lord—the awesome power I will display for you. 11 But listen carefully to everything I command you today. Then I will go ahead of you and drive out the Amorites, Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites.

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cont...

Post by His Beloved on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:53 am

...and also Exodus 6:2-8

This was the 1st one that was revealed to me

2 And God said to Moses, “I am Yahweh—‘the Lord.’[a] 3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty’[b]—but I did not reveal my name, Yahweh, to them. 4 And I reaffirmed my covenant with them. Under its terms, I promised to give them the land of Canaan, where they were living as foreigners. 5 You can be sure that I have heard the groans of the people of Israel, who are now slaves to the Egyptians. And I am well aware of my covenant with them.
6 “Therefore, say to the people of Israel: ‘I am the Lord. I will free you from your oppression and will rescue you from your slavery in Egypt. I will redeem you with a powerful arm and great acts of judgment. 7 I will claim you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God who has freed you from your oppression in Egypt. 8 I will bring you into the land I swore to give to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I will give it to you as your very own possession. I am the Lord!’”

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:07 pm

WOW!!! That is awesome. I think there is NOTHING To add to that. What an awesome scripture Carrie!!

huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Thanks Cholette, Glory be to God for he is and Awesome God. It's all God and it's all about him. Those are awesome scriptures my spirit gets stirred up everytime I read them.

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top