a dream about three coins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a dream about three coins

Post by jlm1632 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:22 pm

I was in this restaurant with my dad. The place was dim lighted and seemed very small like a old fashioned dinner. I saw alot of people sitting in boths but neither of them looked up or saw me. I can't quite remember what me and my dad were talking about but I knew I got up at some point to look around the place. I came across a booth that was empty. I saw in a little caddy atop the table with loose change in it. I picked up the change. At first it like pennies and nickels but when I open my hand to really look at them I came across three coins. Two were silver and one was a dull gold color. All were 50 cent pieces. One silver one has the date 1964 the other silver one has 1965 and the dull gold one had the date 1951. It looks like a huge penny. well after I see these I go back to booth where me and dad were. i showed him the 50 cent pieces. the order they were in my hand was 1964,1965 and 1951. My dad pointed to the two silver pieces. then the dream ended.

I was wondering if anyone had any insight into this. My dad collected alot of things such as antiques and coins. I am not sure if that had anything to do with the dream. I am not what this dreams means for me. maybe another message who knows? Any help will be much appreciated.

God Bless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top