A dream with nudity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream with nudity

Post by Pamela Castillo on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:42 pm

About a week a few days ago I was sharing with a friend some hard situations that had been goin on that day or recently in my family and how I felt about it. I was tired of holding it in to myself I needed some words of strength or something so I told him. He's a very good friend and follows God.
But that night, I had a dream that I was in the kitchen I saw my dad was there and so was this old friend of mine (who was my 'bestfriend' for 13yrs) and I know there lots more people there but I only saw them two. I was naked and I was totally ok with it as if I didn't know that I was. We were baking cakes and u was so so happy and excited and I was telling my dad what to do next and then I went to my friend 'eunice' and as I was telling her what to do I began to feel a little uncomfortable I had this white cloth napkin like from the restaurants in my hand and began to cover my chest wit a bit. And then a I was done talking to her I went to my room and stood infront of the mirror which is right next to my door..but I didn't look at myself in the mirror I was looking towards the door and wondering what was I going to do with my nudity as if I dint know or wasn't aware that clothes excisted and I had to put some on...I was just wondering what was I going to do next!
I woke up and felt quite strange about the naked thing I'm an extremly shy girl to show or expose myself that much...

Pamela Castillo

View user profile http://Pamela_ljc@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream with nudity

Post by Deborah on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:40 pm

In real life you exposed your heart to another, in your dream your body was exposed. Your dream may have just been you dealing with the fear that comes when you make yourself vulnerable to another.

Welcome to the site, by the way. flower

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela Castillo on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Hello Deborah thank you! Yes I thought that too but then I'm still left wondering what the rest means in the dream. I've been praying about it but I have to move sometimes because so much goes on at one time or more dreams happen and I can't quite understand what God is telling me. All I've been asking for is a lot of guidance I don't want to feel out of purpose in my life.

Pamela Castillo

View user profile http://Pamela_ljc@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top