Two dreams I had this morning that I don't understand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two dreams I had this morning that I don't understand

Post by lilcajungirl on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:45 pm

First I would like to say hello to all! I am new to this forum. Here is the first of the two dreams I had......In the first dream, my exhusband and I were still together and we were laying in the same bed and I became aware that a demon in the form of a woman would come and have sex with him.....I asked him if she was coming everynight and he said no. I was aware that he would need deliverance from that and that it was wrong. That is all I can remember of that one.

In the second dream, my son and another man were sitting in a small boat on a small canal and the water was still. I saw 2 or 3 white skinny small snakes begin to come toward them and then a big thick brown snake with a big head. The other man in the boat got off the boat on land but my son must have jumped in the water....I reached for his hand and pulled him up some but he fell back in the water and went under.....the big brown snake bit him on the back of his head and I grabbed his hand again and pulled him onto land. I ran down the street to a place where there was someone who could give him a shot against snake venom. They came with me to do this....when I got back to my son his wife was by his side holding his left hand....I grabbed his right hand which was holding on to a bar of some sort and I kissed his hand and felt in my heart that my kiss.....because I am his mother and I was kissing him in love that my love for him would bring healing to him....he was so pale and shaking......they gave him the shot I think before I kissed him or during I'm not sure and immediately his color came back and I believe he was fine. That is the end of the dream. When I woke up I prayed against any attack and read psalm 91 out loud and told God that this was for my son. If anyone can help me with this I would deeply appreciate it.

lilcajungirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two dreams I had this morning that I don't understand

Post by sharon on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Hi lilcajungirl
Is your son from your ex-husband? If so could the dreams be interlinked? If your ex-husband was involved with sexual perversion or questionable sexual experiences of any kind could this be something that now affects your son or that has been inherited through his father?

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcajungirl on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:01 pm

My son is from my first husband who is deceased. I don't sense at all that the two dreams are interlinked. My son is very happily married. I hope this helps clarify some things to help yall further. thanks for any help you can give.....God bless!

lilcajungirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top