Swimming Without my husband, desserts With him!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swimming Without my husband, desserts With him!

Post by blessed1 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:13 pm

I dreamt that I was swimming in a big, dark blue lake on a sunny day. My husband was walking by on the deck in front of me, smiling at me, and he was with one or two other people whose face I never saw. I was wanting him to join me in the water, but it seems like it was a business trip that we were on (his) and he had to finish working before he could join me. In the next scene, we were at a dessert factory, watching all kinds desserts being made. We were tasting them and just having a great time together. Then, I woke up.

I can't figure this one out! Can anyone help?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swimming Without my husband, desserts With him!

Post by blessed1 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:30 am

Anyone?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:02 am

I just want to share what came to mind when I read your dream. The story of Martha and Mary, when Christ was visiting and Mary stayed with Christ and really enjoyed Christ, but Martha was busy cooking and serving and "doing" whatever things she thought she should do, but Jesus confirrmed that Spending time with Him was the good thing. I believe you swimming in the water, (water can be a symbol of the Holy Sprit and the ministry), is a sign that you are enjoying your personal relationship with Christ...You have emersed yourself in Christ and are enjoying what God has for you in this dream.
In my experience, a " back to back " dream has unfolded to show that something was about to happen swift and suddenly in real life.
I have learned on Mia's site that "feelings" in your dreams are important, I like that you and your husband are really "happy together" experiencing the "deserts" in your dream. What does that mean to you? I believe God wants to show you more.

Continue to pray that God gives you the meaning ~ in it's entirety,

The

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:04 am

Thank you Linda! I believe this interpretation is so true, as it is exactly the way I am feeling right now. Ever since I began keeping a dream journal a couple of months ago, I have felt closer to Him and it has been amazing! My husband is a godly man, but I think he is more focused on our financial future and his career path, presently, rather than a focus and desire to know God deeper, which is where I feel I am at. As for the second part of the dream, I think it is showing how we are, indeed, happy together. We enjoy each other's company and always have a lot of fun doing things together.

Also, what you said about having dreams back to back is interesting. I can't see what it represents in these dreams, but by some of the other dreams I've had lately, I have felt that something "swift and suddenly" is about to happen. A change of seasons, perhaps(?). I continue to seek and pray...

praying Bless You

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:08 am

Please continue to go to God and to spend time with God, to understand. Also Mia has some great lessons in her forums.

The desers, Ask God what this means to you. In a dream once I was cooking meat on the stove for dinner and another woman came in and started baking cookies instead.

In this dream the "cookies" represented something entirely unexpected. In the Bible the "meat" is to do the will of God, so in the dream when the woman stopped me from preparing meat to eat, and instead put in a batch of cookies...she was not "walking in God's word" as she was teaching others, but tickling the tongue with goodies instead.

It turned out the woman in my dream was leading others astray. I'm not suggesting any of this is true to your situation, but that pictures in your dreams can mean different things to different people.

Keep praying...I keep thinking "just rewards" like the desert...but I am going to look in the dream dictioanary for um on Mia's site.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:53 am

Thanks again, Linda! I will pray on what you have added here. I've had so many other dreams to "disect" lately that I haven't put a lot of focus on what the desserts mean. I do remember seeing vanilla ice-cream, specifically, oozing out of the machine into our dishes, if this gives you anymore insight. flower

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:50 am

I was just reading the Title of your piece here and I felt God quicken me to encourage you to continue interceding and praying for your husband ~to have a strong desire to be closer to God and to walk in His ways. Your faithfulness in "prayin him through" will be rewarded. I pray the blood of our Jesus over you and your husband, your family, that God will put a desire in your husband long for God in his life in a tangable and powerful way. God bless and grow Him in knowledge and love. In Jesus name. Amen

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Thank you for your encouragement and prayer, Linda. I am in full agreement with you!

praying

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top