Dream that I need help in sorting out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream that I need help in sorting out

Post by KDRE on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:14 am

Praise God

I just wanted to post about this dream for a couple of reasons.
For one, I am struggling with the fact that i may have to mention it this coming Sunday evening, and secondly, I think I saw a bit of it happen.

It wasn't very long or anything but quite disturbing and surprising.

As I slept I just appeared in my church in the pulpit. There was a crowd of people (not sure who they were exactly because I saw no faces, heard no names), saints of God if you will in our congregation. I say that because the only significant thing that stood out to me was them having on something white, all of them in unison.

These people were upset with the pastor because of something he said, or something he may have told them to do, or it was simply something they didn't agree with... that was never shown to me... I saw them upset to the point that they decided they weren't going to listen to him anymore and they left the church (they literally walked out but it meant they were no longer coming back as members)...but it was out of anger.

I looked to my right and I saw my pastor in a robe, just standing there, not saying anything and I immediately got sick to my stomach.

Mind you his face was the only one that I saw. So in short I knew there was something said, people got angry and left and I got sick to the stomach because of what I saw happening and something came over me in my mind that "I cant leave the man of God"... and that was the end of it.

... because truthfully, I do believe that its not okay to disrespect your leader

Not too long after though, i saw one of our ministers leave our church, mostly for reasons of things like not agreeing with what the Pastor had set forth, him not allowing him to do certain things...the minister likely talking to the wrong people instead of addressing things with the pastor.

I've seen a couple of more people leave after that for similar reasons as well (blaming leadership, and who knows for whatever else..)

Not that im soliciting for a straight flat out interpretation, but why would God show this to ME? Why would he give me the sick feeling to the stomach as he did.

I couldn't figure out a couple of the things I posted as to what I saw as in the people wearing white (showing me it was the saints)... I just recently understood that much.

I never thought I'd even have an inkling of having to get up and mention this to the church (big number or small number of people).

I almost feel as though this is absolutely NOT God, and there is no way he'd have me preach about this, but as it stands, im waiting on a message and nothing else has come to me but this....

It also occured to me in Ezekiel 8 how God showed him some things he wasn't pleased with happening in his sanctuary.

When something like this happens to you, what do you do with it. I woke up really disturbed about what I saw, but had no idea at all what it meant or where to take it...

Any thoughts would be appreciated if this all doesn't seem like a ramble to you.

Thanks All

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream that I need help in sorting out

Post by owen on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi Kdre,

I believe in my heart that God is telling you not to leave your leader. Nobody is perfect, but the fact God placed him there you can not disrespect him as what you have said, nor leave him( "I cant leave the man of God"... ). David, annointed by the prophet Samuel to replace King Saul, did not do any harm to his king eventhough he knew that king Saul was rejected by God. Not only that, Saul sought to kill him but David didnt retalliate. He esteemed and respect his king. This made David a mighty and honorable king after Saul died.(You may read their story in the book of 1st Samuel).
I believe the part that you got a stomach ache means that there is something untrue about the issue, or a lie. When you saw your pastor, you felt sick in your stomach. When we eat dirty or spoiled food, definitely, we get ill. Could it be that the issue between the pastor and his members is mostly fabricated or exaggerated? Could it be that the members had eaten the wrong words from other ministers?
The bible is very clear that division, discord, and strife come from the enemy.
Jas 3:13 Who [is] a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
Jas 3:14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
Jas 3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but [is] earthly, sensual, devilish.
Jas 3:16 For where envying and strife [is], there [is] confusion and every evil work.

Whenever there is a lie, there is always discord.

Prov 6:19 A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

I believe your dream is a warning from God. When God give us a warning, He also give us a way of escape. He gave that warning so that it will not happen in your church. I believe that God showed this to you so that you can pray for it, for His will to come, to pray so that He can move and intervene in His church. So you have to start interceding.
You have to start declaring His word over your church such as unity, peace, wisdom, harmony, love, etc.
You must enter into a spiritual warfare, coming against the spirit of division, lies, strife, discord, false witness, gossip, anger etc., rejecting them in the name of Jesus.
Stand in the word of God and in the authoruty He has given you.

What you saw in your dream is definitely not His will.

God will fight for you. Ex 14:14 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

He is in you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:04 pm

I will definitely pray and Thank You for responding

Pastor is definitely a man of God.

God uses him in healings quite a bit, especially cancer patients.
He cares for the church dearly, and watching him over the years
I'd say he's a man after God's heart... Very wise and disciplined
spiritual and full of the Holy Ghost.

I am not trying to paint him in a great light here, but in this case, he hasn't done anything in particularly wrong, people just didnt agree with his decisions on some things, but thats not only life, but as he says he can only do what God tells him to, and sometimes if God says nothing, then he wont say anything

I will not present the dream when I speak but I definitely continue to pray.. Thank You for all of the scriptures which I will meditate on for sure :)

I do believe the stomach turning was because of the response of the people to the instruction of their leader (which was definitely wrong)

It was more of a shock to me to see people actually leave, although not as many as I saw in the dream.

Again, Thank You Owen... I've had other dreams not filled with any confrontation :) I'd love to share, but I just joined the site so I need to make myself familiar with you all before I go on and on about this stuff.

God Bless

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:30 pm

God is good. Before the devil can do damage, He speaks to His children to stop the devils plan.
He will not fail you. Trust Him!!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:22 pm

Indeed he is

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 am

I just want to say that people are still leaving for various reasons

The congregation doesn't seem to be getting smaller because we're always growing, but I still see people leaving (long timers though)

Its quite mind blowing to see this still happening

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:28 am

Hi KDRE,

I don't have interpretation but this area of scripture also came to my mind immediately after reading what you said in your dream, as Owen also noted.
It probably helped that I just read it yesterday.

1 Samuel 24 David sparing Saul's life.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Re-reading Owen's post... I can definitely say I know someone that was being fed things from someone else that didnt help the case. To this day the pastor told me the man and his wife left and he doesnt even know why

Definitely the enemy... I believe alot of what Owen said was in the ballpark

I also am of the belief that God never wanted me to leave, and I have not, dont even think in that direction either

Will most certainly get into more serious prayer about some things or enemy spirits fighting the ministry..God is amazing to me and thats an understatement

I most certainly am not of the kind to take that kind of stance against my leaders. As a matter of fact I seperated myself from some of them, (to not be contaminated with their thinking) and sure enough one just left recently

Im not sure the thing is over yet, thats why i even brought this back up, but as in the dream I am still in my place and no doubt God has it that way for good reason.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:15 pm

a really insieful drm, u not seeing this 4 nuthin,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:53 am

Dreamster.... most certainly wasn't for nothing.. I'm going to tell you all what happened in the interpretation forum

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top