2 dreams over 2 nights - flour shedding hand, black panther/bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams over 2 nights - flour shedding hand, black panther/bear

Post by sharon on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:00 am

Hello there. The first dream was as follows.
I was in a sitting room where there were lots of people having a prayer meeting. A lady asks me to stand so she can pray for me. I'm not feeling particularly spiritual and I smile politely as she prays. All of a sudden the Spirit comes upon me and I shake and fall out and everyone cheers. When I come to I'm sitting doing something and I notice flour come off my left hand as I shake it. I rubbed it off my hand and continued with what I was doing and I saw flour coming out of my left hand falling onto my right hand which somehow produced bread in my right hand. I was with my older sister, who is also a sister in Christ and I gave her some of this bread and we ate.
The scene changed and we were in a hotel-type place in a sea-side area. We were sitting in a place of eating within the hotel-type place and again after shaking my left hand over my right it produced a scone-type cake. I gave one to my sister and asked if anyone else where we were eating wanted one, but I think it was just us 2 again. When I ate it I was surprised to find cream inthe middle of the cake and told my sister who ate more deeply to see if she had it also.
The scene changed again and included my husband and children, my youngest I remember trying to find and I know that the shaking of the hand happened a third time but I don't remember what it produced.

The 2nd dream the next night was of seeing my grown son leaving our back garden through the gate into the street and I decided to go and apply some ointment to the skin of my body. I stayed naked for a while, believing no-one was around but out of a window above the patio area that leads to the backgarden gate I saw somebody come through so I raced to get some clothes on thinking my son had returned. But when I looked it was a silky black panther that had an archers bow with an arrow in it stuck into its back prowling around then left the garden and closed the gate behind itself. About 30 seconds later it re-entered but this time it looked part bear and part panther but didn't look sleek anymore but its coat was matted and dull and nasty, it looked more like nasty looking bear at front and panther behind I think. I remember thinking I was glad nobody was in the conservatory as if it could open and shut gates like it did, how adept would it be in getting in and hurting someone if it had seen any movement etc. I think it happened a third time but again it re-entered as a sleek, shiny black panther.

Would anybody please care to shed some light? Are the two dreams interlinked?? I get the gist that the 1st one speaks of giftings, works of service, etc?? And the 2nd one is of an evil presence prowling?? But what of the archers bow etc???

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams over 2 nights - flour shedding hand, black panther/bear

Post by owen on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Yes, I believe the two are related.

the first dream generally tells your calling or what God has called you to do. God has given you the ability to make bread which means He has given you the wisdom and revelation of His word(the bread). He also has given you the ability when and where to share the bread, and what bread to share.
the second dream means that the enemy will try to stop you or destroy you so that you wont be able to use your gift or you cant fulfill your calling. The animal that changes shape (the panther and the bear) means that time after time the enemy will come to you in different forms, or shape, or schemes to distract you BUT he can not touch you nor harm you. He will just try to distruct you or stop you to do what God has called you to do. the second dream is some kind of a warning.

If this speaks to you, pray over it, if not, forget it.

God bless.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Hi there Owen and thank you for your input, I am grateful that you spent time to read and give feedback.
I agree that it is a warning. I tried to find out what a panther or bear ment & I found that 'any leopard in the black colour phase means high level witchcraft, evil,cunning, predator going after someone'. And bear means 'demonic force hungry for something you have, fierce attack, volatile, unexpected, appears docile but then becomes explosive'.

What I don't understand is the crossbow/archers bow being stuck in its back with an arrow in it?? I know arrows can mean direction but this one would have been pointing down into the belly of the creature. Somewhere I read that dreaming of an archers bow and arrow could be the pursuit and accomplishments of ones goals but I wasn't handling these items in the dream. Someone else must have been 'hunting' this creature down for it to have this weapon afixed to its body but it still doesn't make sense cos if someone was doing that then why would the arrow still be attached to the bow? And the wound hadn't affected the creatures mobility either. The only other thing that occurs to me is the 'fiery darts' of the enemy, but again that doesn't fit with the scenario in this dream as the dart is in the evil creature itself.

There is a significance with the bow and arrow and I need to understand its meaning to get the fullness of the warning I think.

Thank you again.

Sharon

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top