DR. JUANITA BYNUM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DR. JUANITA BYNUM

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:13 pm

In the dream Prophetess Bynum was in the huge room and she is sitting in a chair wearing a white robe. The room is full of people all around but Me and 3 or 4 other people are seating on the floor right by her chair. In her hand is this vessel or vase of some sort. She is ministering to us and holding up this vessel. As she is talking some of the oil from the vessel spills on my hand. I look down at my hand and begin to rub both of them together with the oil. Then I looked up at her. She then takes the vessel thats in her hand and begin to pour the oil on my head. I could fell the oil running down my head and into my face and everywhere the oil ran I became numb and I fell backwards. I remember laying on my side crying really hard and worshipping God. Then as I'm laying there oil begin to flow out of my mouth. It was so much so that the area where I was laying start filling up with this oil mix with my tears. It was so real til I woke up out my sleep, with my mouth open and I just begin to cry like I was crying in the dream.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DR. JUANITA BYNUM

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 am

Just Receive it!!! I love JB and listen to her almost everyday. The anointing do flow from the top, to the beard, even to the skirt. If she is your mentor, stay put. This is what I would do...not an interpretation.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:09 am

The anointing of the Holy Spirit. To be filled to overflow. That is what I see. Praise God!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top