REPOST - friends face?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST - friends face?

Post by happiness80 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi all,
I had this dream about 3 nights ago and cant seem to shake it out of my mind.

In this dream a friend of mine had what looked like a play-fight with another friend. I seemed very irritated as I did not know what was happening and felt like they were conspiring against me. Then it seems the dream flicks to me and my friend sitting down. He say's "It wasnt a joke" and seems suddenly serious. He slowly turns his face towards me and I notice he has a black eye like he got beaten up. As he turns his face to me one side of his face is marked like a chess board with tiny black and white squares. In the dream i felt very shocked to see his face like that it looked so strange and unreal. My friend looked a little down almost like he was not there.

Ive really tried to understand what this dream means. The marked face of my friend is almost imprinted in my mind and I cant seem to forget it.

I would appreciate any thoughts and help on what this could mean. Ive reposted this as ive continued to be disturbed about it
Many thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST - friends face?

Post by sharon on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Hi Happiness,
I have some questions; could your friend be 'two-faced'? I don't know your gender but I would ask if this friend and you have any romantic connections or if you would like there to be any? Was the other friend he was 'play fighting' with male or female?

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Hi Sharon,

It is pretty complicated the friend who he was fighting with is an ex of mine (male). The friend with the chess imprinted face is someone Ive prayed about a lot, we have been through alot together and I do care for him more than friendship, I keep giving it to God though but have a habit of excessive reasoning and confuse myself alot! Him and my ex were or are friends but not close friends.
Ive been praying and the only thing Ive thought about is CHESS and how it is a game of strategy/thinking where pieces have to be moved in order to win?
Im still praying about this its just one of those dreams I cant seem to shake!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top