Two dreams of watching a guy from my church and a blonde girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two dreams of watching a guy from my church and a blonde girl

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:04 pm

I had two separate dreams where I am on the outside of an event and am looking in.

The first is that I was at a wedding. There were people sitting on the separate sides of the aisles and the wedding was rather full with people but I was not attending the wedding as a guest who had been sat down to watch. I was standing in the middle of the aisle, watching two people who had just been married. The girl was blonde and did not have the greatest teeth but she was smiling joyfully. They were getting ready to be submerged into a pool of water. The groom was trying to kiss the bride, and then I saw the ring on his finger, and as he was trying to kiss her, she was resisting the kiss as they were submerged into the water.

I dreamt a few weeks later, last night. I was standaing and watching the same guy who was married in the dream before and he was fishing in a lake/breach. I could see the fishing rod and the ling as it entered the water. He was standing next to a blonde, and she was watching the water. She then began to point out where he was fishing and was saying things to him but I could not hear what was being said. She was skinny but not a twig, was wearing jeans and a blue shirt. I cannot recall what he was wearing.

What does it mean to be watching an event like this? The girl did have similar features as mine (not the greatest teeth and blonde hair), but I am unsure if she was me or not. :-\ He's not a guy I am interested in that way either so that makes me think more and more that she is not me but she could be???
I've been praying. Can anybody offer me some insight?
Thank you,
Emily M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top