Tornado Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornado Dream

Post by God's Child on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:34 pm

A few years ago I had a dream that I was with a friend running from tornado. I went to find my husband and found him on top of a building. I began to tell him about the tornado and tried to warn him and all he kept talking about was music (he's a musician). No matter how much I tried to talk to him about the tornado it was as if he didn't hear me. A few months after that we went through the most horrible emotional test in our marriage and like in the dream he wasn't listening to me.
A few weeks ago my daughter had a dream that a tornado was coming, she began to try and get people in her school saved and she, her sister and myself were hiding under a table...she went in the basement to tell my husband that the tornado was coming and he was listening to music and talking to her about the music as if he didn't understand what she was saying. So she gave up and came back upstairs.
I fear another emotional storm is coming and this time I don't know if I'll be able to stick through it. Any insight?

God's Child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornado Dream

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:20 pm

I do know that you have the knowledge this time to passionately intercede ~ I don't have any special understanding of your dream other that the similarity that you just shared, If you have family members your daughter or husband that share your faith maybe they will pray with you.

Father ~ We pray for "God's Child" and her family to be touched by you in a powerful way Lord ~ We plead the blood of Jesus over that home and over the family, we pray for Your divine will and healing, we pray for spiritual discernement and that the family would would walk in Your way, Lord, together. In Jesus name, Amen.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top