Is he gonna come back?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is he gonna come back?

Post by dfolie on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:08 pm

...Hope you can help me...

Been dating a Guy for about 2 months and the last time we saw each other and heard from each other was ending October. A couple of days into this month he sent me a text saying that he was in Germany (when really he wasn't, he was still in the country (UK) so then I understood it as he was no longer interested in the relationship. Last Thursday in the early hours of the morning, I asked God to show me if the man will return (come towards me) or if he has left for good (walk away from me).

...That same morning, I dreamt that I was standing at a bus stop and it was dark (not sure it was early morning or late night) and I saw the Guy walking to my bus stop, was wearing a white shirt, black jeans and white sneakers and he was looking all around to see if he could find me...I woke up and thanked God as I felt he had answered my question and wanted to know what you discern as this is the same Guy that I dreamt I was in bed with and he proposed marriage to me with no ring...and the second dream I had AFTER that was his Step-Mother whispering in my Mother 's ear telling me to marry her Son (which is the Guy). It was also revealed to a friend of mine through a dream that I was happy with this new relationship I was in. She said I was wearing a lovely bright floral blouse with jeans and was telling her about this Guy and that he had a good job...

...Will be ever so grateful if you can interpret these dreams for me please.

Many Thanks and God bless...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top